Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Will we make it to 6K?  (Read 10627 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 22:09:21 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Either way, we've sold ATLEAST 800 new STs.

If everybody renews by the deadline that is 4,000. And that is assuming no new buyers between now and then. I think people are writing this off too early

Spot on!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, June 5, 2008, 09:04:43 »

Sent off for mine today. Officially it's a renewal, as I didn't buy last season until Diamandis had gone, but as it was a "last six" that I bought I imagine it wasn't one of the 3,200.
Will that bugger up some calculations !? Tongue

From the Dark Side
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, June 5, 2008, 09:07:17 »

Going into Swindon today to renew my old man's ST. I am also hoping to pick up some cheap shorts and some footy socks for my bank league summer competition coming up!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, June 5, 2008, 09:58:47 »

Quote from: "Phil_S"
Sent off for mine today. Officially it's a renewal, as I didn't buy last season until Diamandis had gone, but as it was a "last six" that I bought I imagine it wasn't one of the 3,200.
Will that bugger up some calculations !? Tongue

Nah, we can just lump you in the "plastic newcomer" category with Fred  Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Thursday, June 5, 2008, 10:14:49 »

Quote from: "Bob's Orange"
Going into Swindon today to renew my old man's ST. I am also hoping to pick up some cheap shorts and some footy socks for my bank league summer competition coming up!!

You'll be disappointed on the socks front. We had to take out own to the play on the pitch  game.

And it is too early to tell on the 6k front. We'll know more after renewal day deadline.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 09:21:40 »

Quote from: "Batch"

You'll be disappointed on the socks front. We had to take out own to the play on the pitch  game.

And it is too early to tell on the 6k front. We'll know more after renewal day deadline.

I was :evil:  Got a pair of shorts and a new scarf for next season though. Got a free DVD as well.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #96 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 10:19:35 »

I was :evil:  Got a pair of shorts and a new scarf for next season though. Got a free DVD as well.

Might be a bit cold wearing that attire in the winter
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 10:25:00 »

Yeah, DVDs don't cover much.
Lumps

« Reply #98 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 13:52:22 »

Do we think the renewal deadline will be that influential? With the flatter pricing structure isn't it possible that people might be thinking about moving seats and therefore not give a toss about it?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 15:40:06 »

Quote from: "Lumps"

Do we think the renewal deadline will be that influential? With the flatter pricing structure isn't it possible that people might be thinking about moving seats and therefore not give a toss about it?

It's a good point Lumps. The renewal deadline will have an impact on people who really want to keep their existing seat because they like the view, people around them etc but won't, as in previous years, also have a price impact. So there may be a whole swathe of people who aren't wildly fussed about keeping their existing seat who are planning on renewing in July say.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 16:07:50 »

Quote from: "Nemo"
Yeah, DVDs don't cover much.

Depends how big the hole is

I come from a land down-under
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #101 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 21:58:46 »

existing seat owners might want to sit near mates  new to the season ticket  thing,or maybe they have kids and are able to take them at the new price. If the seats around them were taken last season they would need to move wich would mean they have untill 1st of august.will we do it---a big churchill"oh yes"
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Thursday, June 12, 2008, 10:40:53 »

My old man's just been down (in last half hour) to get mine and his tickets. We've already sold over 3,000 and according to the chap in the ticket office approx 1,000 are yet to renew. Hopefully they're in for a busy few days.

He reckons it'll be close for the 6,000. I'm inclined to agree with him to be honest.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Thursday, June 12, 2008, 11:06:44 »

Quote from: "Paolo69"
My old man's just been down (in last half hour) to get mine and his tickets. We've already sold over 3,000 and according to the chap in the ticket office approx 1,000 are yet to renew.

That's encouraging as it means we've probably got about 1000 new sales and points to the kind of scenario Lumps was talking about - that people aren't renewing on the "keep your seat" deadline but you'd assume they will before the "price goes up" deadline. So factor those in and we're looking at about 4000+ already. Another 1000 new STs and we'll be looking a whole lot better for that 6K target
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Thursday, June 12, 2008, 11:26:28 »

According to Huddersfield and Port Vale fans, sales of their season tickets really snowballed in the final couple of weeks approaching the end of the offer.  We've got another 6 weeks left so nothing to worry about yet
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: