Poll
Question: Will You Protest On Saturday If There's No Takeover?  (Voting closed: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 16:15:40)
Yes - 78 (78%)
No - 22 (22%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Will You?  (Read 7457 times)
sonic youth

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 16:35:18 »

two protests in a week; count me in
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 16:36:44 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Quote from: "Iffy's Onion Bhaji"
Not sure i can be bothered this time. No one bothered last time and the Cheltenham one was a waste of time anyway. I will protest if the takeover falls through though. Having said that it's too late on Saturday anyway.
Just because a WUP might be brought forward it doesn't mean we can't save the club. In fact if there is a WUP proposed on Friday it will give protests more momentum and backing

We can't save the club anyway. As some people have pointed out already we fell for the trick a month ago and didn't carry out protests. And another point made by people is that will more than 500 even bother? I doubt it. Protesting in the same form won't do anything. Mike D won't even be there anyway.

If there is going to be a protest it has to be something more than a bit of poxy singing from 100 people outside the Arkells. It needs to be something that everyone knows about and something that lots of people are willing to go about doing. Not to mention something a bit more imaginative that a traditional Arkells one.
McLovin

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 16:38:49 »

Fine. Let's invade Diamandis' front garden.

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 16:40:13 »

there will be a dismal gate on saturday.any protests then would have little impact imo
sonic youth

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 16:41:08 »

i doubt the gate will be much lower than the cheltenham game, arriba
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 16:41:09 »

This doesnt change the fact Im still pretty annoyed about the Trust getting involved then pulling out publicly (water under the bridge I know) but now sod it, with or without them, who cares.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 16:45:48 »

anything needs to be fan led and fan organised

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 16:46:06 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
i doubt the gate will be much lower than the cheltenham game, arriba

fair point sonic
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 17:51:38 »

i wont join in, because I wont even be wasting my time, effort and money going to the pointless boring non league game!
glos_robin

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 17:53:12 »

Absolutely, anyone that sits back and does nothing this time will have to accept some of the blame for the demise of STFC
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 17:57:54 »

Quote from: "glos_robin"
Absolutely, anyone that sits back and does nothing this time will have to accept some of the blame for the demise of STFC

Agree 110%

From the Dark Side
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 18:00:39 »

So what about people like me who are one of about 40 or 50 so people who have been doing this for most of the year? Would i be to blame if i didn't bother?
glos_robin

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 18:01:49 »

I don't accept any of this bollocks anymore about some people only go to the game to watch the football. Either they take notice this time and do something or they have no club. Simple choice really, anyone that buries their head in the sand this time to coin a well used TEF phrase is a CUNT!!!
glos_robin

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 18:04:21 »

So what about people like me who are one of about 40 or 50 so people who have been doing this for most of the year? Would i be to blame if i didn't bother?

You've tried so I respect you for that but it is time for one last stand as in 2 weeks we might have nothing to fight for! My comment was aimed mainly at the apathetic head buriers that make up 90% of our fanbase!
sonic youth

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 18:05:43 »

don't be so fucking apathetic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: