Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Will Ince become the new Ruddock?  (Read 1377 times)
Petra

« on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 16:04:03 »

Looks as if we have learned nothing from the Ruddock fiasco and that history is about to repeat itself. Ince was a great player but at 39 he is effectively finished and in football terms will not be a great asset on the pitch. His salary over the course of the season will bleed the club dry. I can't see that Ince partiularly cares about the club and he is only here because he is wises mate. Soon he will probably get injured or get deliberately booked as Ruddock used to do so that he can sit at home and enjoy the perks his large salary brings. Ince is the new Ruddock in all but name. When it comes to the crunch he will put his own enrichment before the survival of STFC.
Piemonte

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 16:11:46 »

No.

Ince 1 year deal

Ruddock 3 year deal
Spencer_White

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:08:05 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
No.

Ince 1 year deal

Ruddock 3 year deal

Well said that man.
fatbury

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:22:58 »

I dont think Ince will stay either
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:32:59 »

i think he will, especially as there is a chance he could become manager. if he doesn't he will be the next Ruddock but as Spence said its only a one year deal
fatbury

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:37:09 »

I also cant help but think that most of the supporters havent really taken to Ince
my-velocity

« Reply #6 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 09:43:07 »

Ince is a waste of money as well as space, probably on triple the amount of the other players.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 10:08:38 »

Ince seems to be a bit of a scapegoat. He is expensive and has not performed the best. I think he is being judged a bit prematurely given he has not played/trained a lot since may.

Ignoring the other goings on. If Wise wanted Ince as a player/coach, and he got his man, and he chose to play him, should we not be happy?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 10:10:38 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Ince seems to be a bit of a scapegoat. He is expensive and has not performed the best. I think he is being judged

Ignoring the other goings on. If Wise wanted Ince as a player/coach, and he got his man, and he chose to play him, should we not be happy?

yes but he isn't match fit. he shouldn't walk into the team like that. his performances have been under par so far
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 10:19:32 »

But Wise picks the team, doesn't he? I agree with your assesment, but at the end of the day it is Wises descision.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 10:25:20 »

Quote from: "Batch"
But Wise picks the team, doesn't he? I agree with your assesment, but at the end of the day it is Wises descision.

true and i think Ince will get better. but if other players are annoyed with him for walking into the team (if that is true) then he should be dropped until he gets his fitness back.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: