Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Look at this everyone  (Read 4138 times)
McLovin

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 13:52:25 »

Ooooh, get you. Well done.

Smug prick.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 14:49:05 »

haha class
sonic youth

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 14:50:04 »

You are a smug prick.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 14:51:25 »

fuck me gently boys this is an internet forum
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 16:21:30 »

ball fiddler!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 16:39:31 »

Before everyone puts the blame solely on Diamandes (Who wasn't mentioned in the article at all, positively or negatively) Reread the article. Wise states 'A SMALL FACTOR' in his descision to leave was someone connected with the board.

A SMALL FACTOR.

He was gonna go whatever.

It's All Good..............
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 16:51:21 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
Foggy no i fucking will not shut up

You are an absolute twat. If you are prepare to let this man decimate our club thats fine, but i am not. Do you not see the damage he is doing?

If you want conference football/oblivion fine, but we dont

I guess what you say Bart could very easily be true....but again there is no proof that Wise is refering to Diamandis...he might have really hated the tea lady....yes the chances we even have a tea lady is very slim....but again no proof

You say you are not prepared to let this man decimate our football club, so what exactly are you doing about it? apart from post after post after post slating the guy?

No I dont want him running our club, but I will stand for it....why? because I cant do a think about it untill I find a spare million quid.

You always talk like we are all being takin in by the board and you are not, you are not being dragged in...you will not stand for it....but what have YOU done to sort the problem.

Repeating the problem over and over again will not find a solution.

The way you come across as 'Im not standing for it but you idiots are' is what gets my back up about your posts....because again, what have you done to sort the problem out?

I dont expect you have done anything, I dont expect there is anything you can do but just because we havent made post after post after post after post slandering the man doesnt mean we want to put up with him and what hes doing to our club
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 17:08:09 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Quote from: "STFC Bart"
Foggy no i fucking will not shut up

You are an absolute twat. If you are prepare to let this man decimate our club thats fine, but i am not. Do you not see the damage he is doing?

If you want conference football/oblivion fine, but we dont

I guess what you say Bart could very easily be true....but again there is no proof that Wise is refering to Diamandis...he might have really hated the tea lady....yes the chances we even have a tea lady is very slim....but again no proof

You say you are not prepared to let this man decimate our football club, so what exactly are you doing about it? apart from post after post after post slating the guy?

No I dont want him running our club, but I will stand for it....why? because I cant do a think about it untill I find a spare million quid.

You always talk like we are all being takin in by the board and you are not, you are not being dragged in...you will not stand for it....but what have YOU done to sort the problem.

Repeating the problem over and over again will not find a solution.

The way you come across as 'Im not standing for it but you idiots are' is what gets my back up about your posts....because again, what have you done to sort the problem out?

I dont expect you have done anything, I dont expect there is anything you can do but just because we havent made post after post after post after post slandering the man doesnt mean we want to put up with him and what hes doing to our club

We all know what he can do

join the Trust for a quid and start putting some legwork in if he wants to change things that badly

Go on ..................... I dare him
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 17:09:29 »

I double dare him!

Evening Fred.

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 17:10:31 »

Evening Hertha

How's tricks ?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 17:10:43 »

I triple dare him...
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 17:11:35 »

She's ok. She in the kitchen doing my tea.

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 17:17:43 »

Quote from: "herthab"
She's ok. She in the kitchen doing my tea.

As it should be mate !

Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: