Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Prince Harry  (Read 1866 times)
Dazzza

« Reply #15 on: Friday, April 27, 2007, 10:16:06 »

Would you serve under Harry?

May as well just paint a target on your arse and get it over with straight away.  

Plus with his profile you'll be in a ropey position as every Iraqi with a gun will be wanting to have a pop at you.

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, April 27, 2007, 10:45:18 »

I think he should go, ITV could do a tv documentary about it, like a fly on the wall show, if he met any Iraqi terrorists they coul dcalled it

"When Harry met Ali"
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, April 27, 2007, 10:47:06 »

mattboyslim

« Reply #18 on: Friday, April 27, 2007, 10:48:29 »

Quote from: "janaage"
I think he should go, ITV could do a tv documentary about it, like a fly on the wall show, if he met any Iraqi terrorists they coul dcalled it

"When Harry met Ali"
:groan1:  :fatbury: Wink
Lumps

« Reply #19 on: Friday, April 27, 2007, 11:57:07 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"
Would you serve under Harry?

May as well just paint a target on your arse and get it over with straight away.  

Plus with his profile you'll be in a ropey position as every Iraqi with a gun will be wanting to have a pop at you.

I think going to Iraq with a white skin, speaking English and wearing a miltary uniform kinda paints a bloody great target on your arse anyway.

These people seem pretty determined to kill anyone British at any opportunity, I don't see what difference the lad would make even if the locals knew who the hell he was, which it seems they don't
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, April 27, 2007, 12:14:13 »

I think its bent him being in the army and not fighting and just a complete waste of tax payers money. Harry, stick to polo, going to watch England play in the egg chasing and cricket and pulling birds who are far too good for you and using you because of who you are.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, April 27, 2007, 12:42:30 »

Quote from: "Give_us_an_S"
I think its bent him being in the army and not fighting and just a complete waste of tax payers money. Harry, stick to polo, going to watch England play in the egg chasing and cricket and pulling birds who are far too good for you and using you because of who you are.

agreed  :bow1:
red macca

« Reply #22 on: Friday, April 27, 2007, 15:11:37 »

Not exactly his fault is it though.In all fairness to the lad he wants to go but is being prevented from doing so
sonic youth

« Reply #23 on: Friday, April 27, 2007, 16:04:49 »

Quote from: "Amir"
The problem is there would be increased attacks on all of our forces in the hope of getting at him, meaning all of our troops would be in more danger for the sake of him being out there.

It's not fair on his brothers in arms, poor cunts who get stuck with him are going to get fucked by the insurgents.

Otherwise I'd happily send him out there with nothing but a batternberg.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, April 27, 2007, 16:54:44 »

line him and his family up against a wall and do us all a favour.
lebowski

« Reply #25 on: Friday, April 27, 2007, 19:37:14 »

they could use him as a decoy to draw the enemy out from their hiding places, and then nuke the fuckers!!!

i would love to see this on sky news, harry running through the desert with loads of iraqi's chasing him on their camels, with benny hill music playing in the background, and then BOOOOOOOM, they're all dead.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: