Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ince answer today?  (Read 10801 times)
Doore

« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 12:49:37 »

I'm inclined to agree with the pessimistic view here (shock, horror!)  I think his ego may well make up his mind to stay in a high a division as possible.  WBA also closer to his home.  I hope I'm wrong.
sonic youth

« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 12:50:25 »

Quote from: "Tails"
I hate it when players hold us to ransom.

Wise needs to be firm with his old pal and say look, answer tomorrow or we'll look elsewhere. It's beginning to piss me off.

how is he holding us to ransom?

the delays were down to the heightened security in airports delaying his return from holiday.

i can understand people's impatience over this but i'm not really sure why people are slagging him off.
red macca

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 12:51:14 »

Quote from: "Doore"
I'm inclined to agree with the pessimistic view here (shock, horror!)  I think his ego may well make up his mind to stay in a high a division as possible.  WBA also closer to his home.  I hope I'm wrong.
but realist managment opportunitys will he have at wba..the same ones as he had at wolves?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 12:53:33 »

I think he has every right to take time to make a decision, he obviously came back to the UK as quick as he could to sort this out as his family still haven't flown home!

A lot of these clubs have surfaced fairly recently so there will be upped offers, negotiations etc.

I hate waiting as I'm impatient but its not likes hes doing a "Sean O Hanlon" stringing the club along....hes just reviewing his options.
land_of_bo

« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 12:54:25 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

how is he holding us to ransom?

the delays were down to the heightened security in airports delaying his return from holiday.

Ince had a magnet in his shoe. He wanted a face to face offer and knew the magnet would cause a security alert, thus delaying his return. He can now demand more as the initial face to face offer was missed.

Don't you know nuffink?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 12:56:05 »

It's not Ince that writes the stories in the paper every day
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 14:25:50 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Very true. All we can do is hope for an answer one way or the other soon. None of us know anything about the deal other than what is printed in the Adver, which is most likely a load of page-filling cack invented by Jon Ritson
Northern Red

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 16:39:13 »

Peterborough link on the BBC now....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/peterborough_united/4795349.stm
red macca

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 18:32:38 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Very true. All we can do is hope for an answer one way or the other soon. None of us know anything about the deal other than what is printed in the Adver, which is most likely a load of page-filling cack invented by Jon Ritson
uh hum speak for yourself Cheesy
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 18:48:48 »

Im not sure i care anymore.Im also not sure I want a player thats just been on what seems like a 3 month holiday Cheesy

/
W56196272
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 18:51:09 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Im not sure i care anymore.Im also not sure I want a player thats just been on what seems like a 3 month holiday Cheesy

Not sure of much are you  Shocked
DerbyRed

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 09:15:46 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Quote from: "reeves4england"
uh hum speak for yourself Cheesy

So what do you know then Mr Macca - please do share!!  Cheesy
Doore

« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 12:59:12 »

Amusingly, someone has been on to wikipedia and added Paul Ince to our current squad list.  Come on then, own up.
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 13:16:00 »

A lad like Ince will probably have more than a couple of decisions to make regarding his future in football, i.e. moving home, family schooling, future career prospect enhancement etc. so he's not going to rush a decision just to keep us lot happy. I'm delighted enough to have our club linked to the fella (and individuals of his character again - it's been a while) so quite frankly he can take as long as he likes to make his decision.

I've got to say, I'm holding onto to the fine thread that a player who wears his heart on his sleeve like he does would find it hard to switch across the Black Country to the Baggies - especially after clearly stating he will return one day to Molineux as manager. Who knows what kind of bond he'll strike up with the Baggies fans if he goes there?! That alone could make it all but impossible to jump ship for a return to the custard dome.

Come on Incey, down you come fella - you know it makes sense.  Cool

"Great save, Digby."
adje

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 13:39:23 »

It'll all end in tears

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: