Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I gave Michael Pook some abuse last night  (Read 2454 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 16:43:17 »

Pook certainly isnt top of my life of players that need abuse thrown at him, however if he was plastered and in a happy mood, abuse away.

He should have been home, all miserable and slitting his wrists like I was.....He is supposed to be a local lad as well.
carloredder

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 20:16:33 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Cool

I was drunk but I meant everything I said

What a sad nob you must be. That is incredibly pathetic.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 22:07:52 »

OOOOH, I KNOW HOW TO GET US OUT OF THIS SPOT OF BOTHER WE ARE CURRENTLY IN.  LET'S ALL GIVE LOADS OF PERSONAL ABUSE TO THE PLAYERS WHENEVER WE SEE THEM.  THAT WAY, THEY WILL SEE THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS, WILL STOP DELIBERATELY UNDER-PERFORMING AND WILL PLAY MUCH BETTER NEXT TIME AND WE WILL STAY UP!

Dave M Russell = cunt.

FACT.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 22:24:48 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
OOOOH, I KNOW HOW TO GET US OUT OF THIS SPOT OF BOTHER WE ARE CURRENTLY IN.  LET'S ALL GIVE LOADS OF PERSONAL ABUSE TO THE PLAYERS WHENEVER WE SEE THEM.  THAT WAY, THEY WILL SEE THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS, WILL STOP DELIBERATELY UNDER-PERFORMING AND WILL PLAY MUCH BETTER NEXT TIME AND WE WILL STAY UP!

Dave M Russell = cunt.

FACT.

Soapy Tit Wank

he was drunk though!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, October 10, 2005, 08:08:20 »

OST - agree 100%.
fatbury

« Reply #20 on: Monday, October 10, 2005, 08:14:37 »

Pook whilst he is without doubt pretty crap

He is only young

He DOES give 100 percent EVERY game

He can only get better

Does lack quality tho
santini

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, October 10, 2005, 12:51:31 »

Quote from: "Rich"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"

Dave M Russell = cunt.

FACT.

Soapy Tit Wank

he was drunk though!

Rave D Mussell wasn't drunk when he posted though. Not like him to be silent. Mustn't have got the support he expected. Tail between legs time!
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, October 10, 2005, 15:13:59 »

I agree with OST 100%. Abusing your own teams players is fucking stupid. Abuse should be saved for the other teams players.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, October 10, 2005, 16:48:27 »

Dave, was he pissed?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, October 10, 2005, 16:48:29 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
I agree with OST 100%. Abusing your own teams players is fucking stupid. Abuse should be saved for the other teams players.

I disagree SLIGHTLY.

I dont mind the players having off days, making mistakes or being talentless but when it gets to the stage when they are effortless and dont bother putting it in. Thats when I get angry with them.

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, October 10, 2005, 16:54:38 »

pook is a swindon lad who has been thrown in at the deep end,its not as if he wants to play shit.if i was him i would have decked you
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2005, 11:05:00 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"

I disagree SLIGHTLY.

I dont mind the players having off days, making mistakes or being talentless but when it gets to the stage when they are effortless and dont bother putting it in. Thats when I get angry with them.

It's fine to get angry with them, I get angry with them too I just don't agree with abusing them at games or if I see them out. Just makes things worse.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2005, 11:10:48 »

Dave have you ever tried talking to a player.  I've had a few chats with a few of the players and they're alright.  I've slated Fallon to his face, last Feb, but it was in a conversation, no shouting, no swearing, just a chat.
santini

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2005, 11:25:12 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Dave have you ever tried talking to a player.  I've had a few chats with a few of the players and they're alright.  I've slated Fallon to his face, last Feb, but it was in a conversation, no shouting, no swearing, just a chat.
Good idea but that would demand maturity and a diminished sense of self importance. Turn taking and listening skillls are also important ... the sort of early skills that they need to teach self centred petulant children in nursery.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: