Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oldham vs Swindon - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 35351 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #270 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 17:00:33 »

What a load of rubbish!

Looking forward to next week.

1) Danny Wilson sacked, Fitton hires a Football Director and seek professional guidance before hiring a new manager, Peter Shirtliff also leaves and Paul Bodin will be caretaker for the coming weeks. Swindon offers a contract to Burton Albions Paul Peschisolido, Roy Keane or Micky Hazard - turning up at CG with his cab!

2) Fitton gives Wilson the vote of confidence. Wilson says he's going to need a couple of new experienced players before next weekend. Come saturday we haven't signed any. We play another crap game vs. Yeovil and loose at home.

you're a bit mental aren't you?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 17:00:51 »

Austin should be banned from our penalty area. And everyone else should be banned
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #272 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 17:01:53 »

Google confirms the amnesty got moved from Feb to 31 Dec last season. Unless it has changed Austin shouldn't be suspended
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 17:04:24 »

Define "a bit" ?

Suicide

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

Twitter: duncanshearer
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #274 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 17:06:08 »

Define "a bit" ?

Suicide

totally retarded
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 17:06:12 »

They're all a bit mental in Scandinavia at this time of year...too much darkness and gloom. THink Edvard Munch.

This shit was a bit predictable, been the shape of the season and will probably continue...which will mean we'll have to look down rather than up, but we should just about have enough to stay up.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #276 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 17:06:34 »

FFS I spend a nice relaxing hour or two fitting a new keyboard in a customers lappie, then these clowns go and totally fuck things up for me
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 17:07:01 »

A defeat at home to Yeovil and I think the pressure on Wilson might hit tilting point.

And so it bloody should.  Had we not put in a performance like that at Charlton, he would probably have joined the list of managerial casualties come Monday morning.

Monday was a classic example of a fluke result when the pressure is on the team and the manager coupled with being on tv.  I said I'd reserve judgement until after the next couple of games and would happily retract my 'Wilson Out' thoughts/comments if necessary.  Clearly that won't be necessary!

Frampton now injured, so do I assume we will be trying to get another experienced centre back in?  Probably not, we'll revert to the tried and failed partnership of Morrison and Cuthbert.  If Austin is suspended, I would also suggest it's prudent to move for a forward in the next week.  However, I'm not the manager  Smiley
santasdead

« Reply #278 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 17:07:44 »

I think he should be institutionalised. All his Wilson slating is getting a bit ott.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 17:07:56 »

We should be moving for a forward regardless of whether Austin is out or not.
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 17:08:20 »

They're all a bit mental in Scandinavia at this time of year...too much darkness and gloom. THink Edvard Munch.

That is abso-f***-lutely right!  Cheesy I wanna see the sun again soon!

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 17:08:42 »

totally retarded

Eat

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 17:09:05 »

We should be moving for a forward regardless of whether Austin is out or not.
Yes
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 17:09:40 »

I think he should be institutionalised. All his Wilson slating is getting a bit ott.

I am institutionalised. They got wi-fi here!

NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 17:11:37 »

I'll give Wilson the benefit of the doubt come the post match interview Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: