Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Gayers.....  (Read 5364 times)
flash

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, August 13, 2009, 03:13:34 »

Wrong Flash. By taking a particular stance then it is fair to assume that one indulges. If you are a pilot, then you must have flown a plane ! The paramaters are quite clearly set : licentiousness doesn't exist as it used to. As for God, are you a Roman Catholic priest by any chance ?

You miss my point - which is that people choose to identify themselves totally on the basis of this indulgence. The  pilot on the plane may have only one leg, have indulged in necrophilia, collect stamps and be second in line to the British throne. Does this mean he is to be solely identified as a pilot.

Reference to any English dictionary will confirm that licentiousness is a word that is in current usage and the definition describes behaviour that is currently prevelent.

I am actually a Fascist - so just because I go around in a black shirt and tell people what to do doesn't make me a Roman Catholic priest
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, August 13, 2009, 05:20:28 »

I need to look up about gay Budhists.

I love the idea of your missus questioning you about this. "Hey Chalky, (or whatever she calls you) why have you been searching for gay Buddhists on the interweb?"

All gays are fucking assholes.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, August 13, 2009, 07:04:02 »

I hate gays.

I'm homophobasexual

Things get better but they never get good
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, August 13, 2009, 07:09:47 »

I would be a lot more comfortable about them if they would just keep their activities to themselves and please leave God out of this.
Erm, I don't think it's gays who usually drag God into it.

But back on topic, this survey just smacks of being as much about people's prejudices about football as about the reality. How many of the respondents have actually been to a game and how many are just reacting to what they perceive to be the case based on reporting of Sol Campbell getting "vile abuse" etc?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #49 on: Friday, August 14, 2009, 20:32:13 »

It looks like Buddhists are on the fence on this one, although it appears to be a religion that attracts gays. Maybe its the fact they're not anti that attracts gays.If my wife looks at the internet history she might ask me a few questions. As to what my Mrs calls me, Lardy seems to be a popular if unromantic favourite. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: