Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix  (Read 3180 times)
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 19:47:17 »

Why was this Webber's only chance to win a championship? Age?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 19:55:37 »

A few factors, he's in his mid 30s, was allowed to compete with his team mate and he had the best car this season.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 20:02:52 »

Is he not with Red Bull again next season?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 20:05:01 »

Probably although he doesn't like being the number 2 driver. Also the Red Bull probably won't be as strong next season such is the way F1 normally works.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 20:07:32 »

Didn't watch much after the start, but Schumacher very nearly got decapitated live on telly, very lucky.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 20:14:23 »

Apparently. But Vettel would have won this championship races ago were it not for reliability issues at the start of the season.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 20:17:28 »

I think Mercedes will push on next season and Renault should do well again. They've got a Championship winning engine and the works team improved no end on last season.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 20:17:59 »

Didn't watch much after the start, but Schumacher very nearly got decapitated live on telly, very lucky.

I would've literally stabbed a baby to see that happen. Shame Liuzzi missed him.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 20:21:02 »

I laughed my tts off seeing schumachers crash

German cunt

Sorry im fucking battered
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 20:21:13 »

I think Mercedes will push on next season and Renault should do well again. They've got a Championship winning engine and the works team improved no end on last season.

I think McLaren and Ferrari will probably be better next season as well.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 20:43:29 »

McLaren are so hit and miss, I find it hard to judge. But yeah, it's not like they'll suddenly drop down the field. Ferrari have been starting seasons slowly the last couple of years... Be interesting to see how they start 2011.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 20:53:15 »

Why the fuck do they build tracks where no one can overtake each other. Some of the older tracks are brilliant, Montreal, Spa even Silverstone puts these custom built modern F1 tracks to fucking shame. Today the drivers could pretty much over run on any corner and be ok and then the quicker cars couldn't get close enough to fucking pass the slow fuckers in front of them. Bernie Ecclestone is a fucking wanker.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 20:55:51 »

Why the fuck do they build tracks where no one can overtake each other. Some of the older tracks are brilliant, Montreal, Spa even Silverstone puts these custom built modern F1 tracks to fucking shame. Today the drivers could pretty much over run on any corner and be ok and then the quicker cars couldn't get close enough to fucking pass the slow fuckers in front of them. Bernie Ecclestone is a fucking wanker.

Agree that the new tracks are shite. The only reason they are on the F1 calender though is money. Places like Abu Dhabi rake it in for the FIA and Bernie.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, November 15, 2010, 16:29:08 »

I thought the last race was a bit of an anti-climax really. Of the four who could have won, I would have preferred any of the others to win than Vettel. The red bull was so much better than any other car all season, so if he was any good he would have won ages ago. On the plus side Schumacher's season went exactly as I hoped so it's not all bad. Hopefully next season will be better.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, November 15, 2010, 16:49:10 »

Presumably that's the BBC Overseas sportsperson of the year sorted then ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: