Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AC/DC - Wembley Stadium  (Read 3034 times)
alanmayes

Ignore
« on: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 11:37:15 »

Took the Mrs and some friends last night to Wembley for the AC/DC Gig.

A fookin fantastic night,great weather,great show and hot women around!

I see that there are already videos uploaded on YouTube.

They opened with Rock and Roll Train and here's a taster of the concert...

« Last Edit: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 15:46:44 by alanmayes » Logged

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 11:47:06 »

I've never been a fan of AC/DC but have got into quite a bit of theirs recently. I thought Black Ice was a real return to form when I bought that
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 11:51:47 »

I saw them headline Donnington back in the 80s and they were brilliant - proper music.
lambourn red

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 15:50:22 »

I was also thier took my 8 year old boy who loved it, still as good as they were at Donnington mid 80's just a lot older. Angus young is unbelievably fit for an old geezer just kept going and going for 2 hours solid all in all a great night from a proper Stadium band.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 16:00:45 »

why do people chuck drinks around?
never worked that one out,but enjoyed seeing some twat getting knocked out cold for drenching some fella once
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 18:17:33 »

Lunchtime today, i had to pop into my local High St,immediately bumped into a guy wearing
an AC/DC  'Black Ice'  t-shirt.Chatted to him and found out that he'd also been to the Wembley show.
Small World!

Angus is amazing,but the thing that i've always loved about the band is that it's just good straight
forward Rock music.They just want everyone to have a fun time,nothing pretentious,epitomised
by Beano on the vocals,who knows he's never gonna be the best vocalist the world has ever seen,
but just wants everyone to enjoy themselves and they all give 100% for the cause.There's always a
good feeling from the Band to the audience and visa versa.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 18:48:58 »

angus ,angus !!!
1978 I saw them for the first time - sweaty!!!!
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 15:52:28 »

Edit : Have uploaded a better video of the opening number 'Rock and Roll Train'.
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 15:55:13 by alanmayes » Logged

STFC_Gazza

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 16:39:46 »

Yesterday I was in town and saw about 10 people wearing AC/DC shirts
JPC82

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 17:42:05 »

Yesterday I was in town and saw about 10 people wearing AC/DC shirts

i was in town and see 4 people with lyle & scott t-shirts, and 3 people with superdry t-shirts, its a fucking crazy world out there isnt it
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 18:42:13 »

i was in town and see 4 people with lyle & scott t-shirts, and 3 people with superdry t-shirts, its a fucking crazy world out there isnt it
I saw one twat in town with the cum of a youth team player around his lips, was it you by any chance?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: