Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Retards who cant shut or open car doors properly  (Read 11082 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #105 on: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 16:24:30 »

I've always wanted to get one of those scrolling signs for my rear windscreen. Just a polite message to ask them to please back off a little bit, or something to that effect.

Get the FUCK off the back of my car now you fucking cunt.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 16:32:16 »

Hahaha, that's fucking ace. Every one of my posts will be like this from now on
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 16:55:32 »

Got to move with the times
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 16:58:14 »

This isn't going to get annoying at all...
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #109 on: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 17:30:19 »

My words stay still, and I like it that way.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #110 on: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 18:47:26 »

Instead, he cuts into the inside lane, about two feet in front of the car behind to my left and then onto the hard shoulder. Still doing 60mph he opens the door and makes 'come on then you fucker' gestures to me. I resist getting flustered and don't respond, I just concentrate on the reactions of the other cars around me.
FFS.
Maybe I'm going off on a tangent here but why didn't you pull over and chin the fucker, ram a traffic cone up his arse and pour radweld down it.
Talk Talk

« Reply #111 on: Friday, September 18, 2009, 17:32:11 »

Maybe I'm going off on a tangent here but why didn't you pull over and chin the fucker, ram a traffic cone up his arse and pour radweld down it.
Contrary to popular belief, I'm quite a chilled person. This bloke had fire pouring out of his eyes. No way would I have stopped.

And just to re-emphasise - I hate middle lane hogs with a vengeance. In this incident the inside lane was moving slower than me and the outside faster. On reflection I think he must have been pissed off that I was leaving a reasonable gap between myself and the car in front.

Presumably I should have been driving up the arse of the car ahead.

Cunt.
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Friday, September 18, 2009, 18:11:58 »

I've always found it easier to apply a little radweld first due to its lubricant properties. The traffic cone insertion then becomes easier, before the remaining radweld is dispensed, thus saving time and allowing said driver to reach his destination a lot sooner. Another top tip.
Barry Scott

« Reply #113 on: Friday, September 18, 2009, 18:47:57 »

I've always found nitromors more suitable, despite it sometimes melting the cone. But each to their own.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: