Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Retards who cant shut or open car doors properly  (Read 11080 times)
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 16:01:59 »

That fucks me off. Just find a quite part of the car park, there's no need to take up two spaces.

my thoughts exactly.
they're the type who deserve to have there doors dented

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 16:03:38 »

it happened to me once. except i was the one who dented someone's car. and it was my bosses.

but she was a horrible cunt and it was a shit car, so who cares?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 16:09:34 »

When I was little I opened my dads car door as the person in the space next door drove off and they took dads car door with them!  Embarrassed
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 16:11:10 »

good skills.

if you're going to do it, do it properly

Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 16:14:55 »

Some tit in Asbo Wallmart's did my door recently. These fellas were good though:

http://www.dingmaster.co.uk/
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 16:25:35 »

When I was little I opened my dads car door as the person in the space next door drove off and they took dads car door with them!  Embarrassed
Don't know why, but I found that really funny.  Yes

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Barry Scott

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 16:37:34 »

A few months ago I was sat in McDonalds drinking a coffee and the bloke in the car next to me opened his door straight into my car. I had the windows down and said, "Careful mate!" And the fat cunt just stared me out without a word. Cunt. If i was in my previous car i would have made a point of pranging him upon leaving.
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 16:38:10 »

I sincerely hope they were good enough to bring it back, since the police would have regarded it as an ''open and shut case''.
Doore

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 16:51:39 »

This happened to me a few weeks back, the guy took my wing mirror clean off - I was sat in my car at the time!

The tit.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 17:07:30 »

Someone did that to me and I'm still angry about it grrrr
Melksham Red

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 18:49:33 »

Some absolute cunt in a white van parked across two disabled bays at the fucking doctors of all places today. I muttered "cunt" so he could hear me but he didn't care one bit. Selfish fucker, I hope he burns in hell for all of eternity. The human race really does depress me sometimes.
Doore

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 18:51:37 »

People who park in disabled bays without permission make me very angry.  Its inconsiderate and bloody lazy too. 
Barry Scott

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 18:59:23 »

I have a disabled friend, ex-copper, top bloke and he went shopping somewhere in Bristol. As he was about to park, a Transit pulled in to the space he was going into, so he opened the window and shouted at the bloke to move. The builder type bloke explained to my friend that he pays taxes so he doesn't have to work (he's a physio) and if he wants to park in a disabled bay for a few minutes he will.

My mate's a proper mouthy arsehole, so as the builder walked in, he parked across the back of the transit blocking it in. Over 2 hours later he returned to a not amused builder. Cheesy

The thing with disabled bays is they're too close to the shopping areas, so old people, fat people and BMW drivers use them.
Doore

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 19:03:00 »

Old people with any mobility issues can get hold of the blue badge that entitles them to part there - I have no idea but this might be the case for very fat people too (although I imagine a walk from the far reaches of the car park might actually do them some good).

Fair play to your mate Barry - hope the builder was properly pissed off, serves the twat right.
Barry Scott

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 19:11:25 »

Yeah, sounds a bit off what i said. Obviously old people (rightly, like both my Nans) and many fat people get disabled badges, but i was implying the moving of the spaces removes their attraction. Cheesy To be completely honest they should have 2 lots of disabled spaces: Attractive close ones and ones that no one wants to park in. It'd be good for wheelchair disabled, because distance isn't the issue, it's room for the chair next to the car.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: