Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Person Who You Hate The Most.  (Read 8856 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 14:48:13 »

has anyone seen the "cribs" of her house?

It made a bit of sick come into my mouth - no wonder so many girls wanna podge a footballer if they end up in a massive apartment driving a convertable Bentley
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 14:58:10 »

That only applies if the only things a girl wants out of life are the material things such as a convertible Bentley. I guess it's a form of prostitution...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 15:24:47 »

Being a woman, she probaly parks her convertible Bentley in her large apartment. Oh my mistake, she won't be able to park at all will she.......

Isn't she a dirty scouser anyway?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #108 on: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 18:00:22 »

Take your pick from these. Hate is a strong word but I really do not like Radio One!

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #109 on: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 18:29:19 »

oooooo how could I ever forget........

Heather Mills McCartney!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 18:33:04 »

Paul Robinson,for that header,incidently i never tire of watching that Parkin goal at Leeds,brilliant build up great finish.....and great away support too.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 18:49:09 »

Take your pick from these. Hate is a strong word but I really do not like Radio One!

Chris cocking Moyles.  Leeds fan for about 5 minutes and now never stops going on about it.  When we screw them this weekend hell probably slag of Swindoninthe most obvious ways.  Knows fuck all about music.  The shows he does seems to be his ignorance displayed for all to see and a load of sycophantic pricks laughing at how hilarious he is.  Fine example of the people who shout loudest having nothing to say.

Id really forgotten how much I hate him until you mentioned radio 1 Rich.  Thanks for reminding me

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: