Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ricky Shakes’ chance ….  (Read 4879 times)
DMR

« Reply #15 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:12:36 »

Yeah SW, I agree with you in the sense that they're not up to it in terms of quality/ability. Thing is I interpreted what you said as meaning you though Shakes didn't give a fuck which is what I was contending. I don't think Curo gives a fuck, but Shakes does.

End of the day, as you say niether of them are good enough but at least the efforts there (sometimes).
Spencer_White

« Reply #16 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:24:26 »

I dont know whether its commitment or concentration or what. But those 4 players all have one thing in common, no consistancy to their game. All capable of being good players, but rarely deliver.

I never thought Invincible was a good player and the same goes for Cureton. I wouldnt back any of them to score 1 on 1s or even a penalty. If I consistantly made mistakes in my job I would be considered unprofessional, so why not footballers?

Shakes obviously cares, Cureton slightly less. I think having a go back at the fans shows he's not prepared to hang around this summer. Worst offenders for not giving a fuck this season Nicholas, O'Hanlon, Fallon(!), all the loan players.
stfc_till_i_die

« Reply #17 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:26:35 »

we need more players like cureton a peacock. lets just hope we can find some
DMR

« Reply #18 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:32:56 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
I dont know whether its commitment or concentration or what. But those 4 players all have one thing in common, no consistancy to their game. All capable of being good players, but rarely deliver.

I never thought Invincible was a good player and the same goes for Cureton. I wouldnt back any of them to score 1 on 1s or even a penalty. If I consistantly made mistakes in my job I would be considered unprofessional, so why not footballers?

Shakes obviously cares, Cureton slightly less. I think having a go back at the fans shows he's not prepared to hang around this summer. Worst offenders for not giving a fuck this season Nicholas, O'Hanlon, Fallon(!), all the loan players.

Yeah I'd agree with all that.
stfc_till_i_die

« Reply #19 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:34:21 »

u seen the line up today
DMR

« Reply #20 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:35:03 »

Yes...
stfc_till_i_die

« Reply #21 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:36:45 »

crap ain it. iffy really needs to buck his ideas up. i smell a pitch invasion and a strike soon
DMR

« Reply #22 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:39:15 »

Yes, yes and sincerely doubt it.
stfc_till_i_die

« Reply #23 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:40:24 »

we really need a new manager next season
Spencer_White

« Reply #24 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:40:38 »

Wouldnt be suprised if Curo has played his last game for us. The spat yesterday looked like a player who had given up in despair. Cant say im that bothered. Too frustrating. I cant forgive that miss at Yeovil.
DMR

« Reply #25 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:41:29 »

I'm more enraged about the 'pool penalty. Although I'd already retired to the Winners...
Spencer_White

« Reply #26 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:44:23 »

Nah, your not thinking like a lad Dave. If we had scored that chance at Yeovil it would have been carnage. Lads on the pitch, going nuts.

Hartlepool would have just been another goal in front of the empty stratton bank.
Amir

« Reply #27 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:45:06 »

Wouldnt be suprised if Curo has played his last game for us. The spat yesterday looked like a player who had given up in despair. Cant say im that bothered. Too frustrating. I cant forgive that miss at Yeovil.

First thing I thought when I saw him arguing was, 'he's off then'.  Misses shitloads of chances, though in an ideal world I'd like him still around next year.
DMR

« Reply #28 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:47:25 »

Nah, your not thinking like a lad Dave. If we had scored that chance at Yeovil it would have been carnage. Lads on the pitch, going nuts.

Hartlepool would have just been another goal in front of the empty stratton bank.

I could hardly stand at Yeovil, I was in no mood for carnage  Cheesy

Stumbling into the Indian restaurant in town after the game pleading for the toilet was the closest I got to carnage.
Spencer_White

« Reply #29 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:50:51 »

Im always in the mood for a bit of terrace carnage.  Cheesy

Shame we rarely seem to get any, maybe next season on a few of those div 4 garden sheds.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: