Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ricky Shakes’ chance ….  (Read 4880 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:27:08 »

From my position in the Town End I could see straight into his face and I can honestly say he froze ………….. easter bunny in the headlights ! …..did not know what to do or where he wanted to slot the ball so ……………. he did nothing and put it straight at the keeper !

World Cup hopeful ? ……………… don’t be so fucking daft !

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:30:16 »

shakes is wank!
my-velocity

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:32:42 »

He bottled it end off. As did most of our players. Because theres no belief we can stay up by them fucking players.

Expect alot of exits end of the season.
Spud

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:47:04 »

Quote from: "stfcbeckett"
Expect alot of exits end of the season.

We can only hope.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 21:27:48 »

i felt sorry for him, yeh he bottled it but i thought he was going to cry right there, he looked like he was going to.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 21:34:36 »

Quote from: "Johno"
i felt sorry for him, yeh he bottled it but i thought he was going to cry right there, he looked like he was going to.

aawwwwwwww poor baby !!!!

:boohoo:  :boohoo:  :boohoo:
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 21:58:14 »

FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 09:06:02 »

he did nothing and put it straight at the keeper !

You couldnt have that a good view considering he put it wide....no where near the keeper...

Pro footballer you would be expected to take that chance, but everyone in the ground knew exactly what was coming and probably one of the only playes u didnt want in that position

Come on YOU REDS!
Spencer_White

« Reply #8 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 11:35:51 »

Everyone knows you take it around the keeper and make sure in that situation. Especially with his pace. I was side on, but I knew he'd miss as soon as he struck it early.

Unfortunately that marks him out as simply not a proper pro. Just like Danny Invincible.
stfc_till_i_die

« Reply #9 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 12:45:26 »

we all make mistakes. but if iffy motivates them more then i think we have a chance today
DMR

« Reply #10 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 12:58:09 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Everyone knows you take it around the keeper and make sure in that situation. Especially with his pace. I was side on, but I knew he'd miss as soon as he struck it early.

Unfortunately that marks him out as simply not a proper pro. Just like Danny Invincible.

What?

Yes he missed a good chance but Cureton's missed plenty of piss easy tap ins.
Spencer_White

« Reply #11 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:00:11 »

Curetons the same for me as well. Cant kick a ball straight half the time. Just not solid footballers. Whats your problem?
DMR

« Reply #12 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:01:33 »

You questioned Shakes' proffessionality, not his ability.
stfc_till_i_die

« Reply #13 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:01:37 »

cureton is a good player if it wasnt for him we would have been relegated already
Spencer_White

« Reply #14 on: Monday, April 17, 2006, 13:10:10 »

Players who cant dribble, make easy passes and score easy goals are not proper pro footballers.

I felt it about Invincible and Sabin. Now Shakes and Cureton. All dodgy. If you get paid to play them game you expect a certain level.

Saw Cureton come out yesterday. I didnt speak to him because I know hes done his best, but deep down he is partly to blame for us being relegated. Its harsh, but harsh words need to be said now. Mcdons were a lot better than us, and so were Hartlepool last week.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: