Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is Anyone Else Absolutely Gutted?  (Read 6005 times)
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:29:26 »

ok and you can go in the coffin DV  Cheesy  you'd like it in there.

RED ARMY
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:33:28 »

Quote from: "Sade"
ok and you can go in the coffin DV  Cheesy  you'd like it in there.

at least I wouldnt have to watch the game
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:35:07 »

Cool  That was my point. At the end you can get out and do a tap dance on it though. I think that will be cool.

RED ARMY
Spud

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:45:44 »

Quote from: "Sade"
I think we should have a theme for the city game.

I think we should all go as The Grim Reaper!.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 20:38:37 »

Fair play to all of you who went to the game today, who have followed the team all season and have leant your whole hearted support for this club. It is just an absolute shame that your passion and gusto has not been repaid by the players in terms of the performances on the pitch, nor recognised generally by the club hierarchy.

I am mightily proud to be a Swindon Town fan, but today I just feel like a piece of me has died. I shall continue to be proud, but I'm just hurting like somebody has removed a major organ.

Kudos to all of you who have spent valuable time and money in supporting this club this season. I have monumental respect for all of you, and you have a right to voice an opinion. I would love to be with you arm in arm showing my support, but circumstances prevent this right now. When I return.....

I have refused to be negative up to now, but today was win or bust. Sadly we bust, so to use an old cliche, we're staring down the barrel of league two football next season.

Adios League One.

Crying
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 20:40:28 »

im not gutted really, i was very angry at the time. Now just kinda in the knowledge that thats it...odd really.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 20:44:54 »

i was this close to crying in public. thankfully i didn't  cos id of never lived it down.

im feeling perversly excited about next season now though, dont know if thats right or wrong

Things get better but they never get good
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 20:48:15 »

Same as above^

Gutted that we're down and it still has not sunk in- expect it will at the end of the season.

But positive and excited about next season.

:?

RED ARMY
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 20:49:12 »

Yep, I am absolutely gutted. Sad

Although I thought we were down really, vain hope was keeping me hoping we would stay up. Defeat to Franchise pretty much confirmed that we were down.
 Sad
After they scored I was pretty much the same as Walrus, only I vented my frustration at our players and the opposition. Sad

At the end me and Pexx just stood there and wondered where it all went wrong this season. In the end I consoled myself with abuse of the Dons' fans. Sad

here's the man himself when you need him?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 20:50:33 »

This is nothing like the first time we dropped out of this league....that was truly horrendous, insofar as we were top after 10 games looked to have the makings of a decent side with a balance of local young lads and some experience...and a manager in Trollope, who was Mr Swindon and tried to do a Bert Head.

We got 52 points normally enough, but not that season it went to the final game when we were undone by a dodgy handball decision at Newport and a lot of lads got upset.

This has been on the cards for so long its more a sense of relief.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 21:01:19 »

Numb, I think. Was furious at the end of the game (and pretty much all the way thru) but now I don't feel relief like Reg says but I know where you're coming from. So just numb. And as I have beers in the fridge and a huuuuge bottle of Scotch on the side, I'm going to spend the rest of the evening getting even number. Bastards.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 21:11:18 »

if i'd seen you crying 'rus, i'd have slapped you silly.

i'm not gutted nor relieved. a little angry but i've chilled out a bit. my old man has been quiet all night, similar to reg he's been through it all before but then he's had the highs as well - 69, 85/86, 92/93, 95/96 - whereas since i've started following the town properly, we've had only a brief flirtation with promotion and midtable mediocrity.

i've had a fucking shite couple of weeks in all fairness, the effects of which have perhaps softened the blow.

i'm actually considering not going to scunthorpe and city now, which makes me really angry with myself.
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 21:20:05 »

Having come on here I feel too depressed to watch Match of the Day but I am going to force myself to.

Oh well, lets hope Oxford stay up.

here's the man himself when you need him?
Danjackson10

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 07:55:15 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
This is nothing like the first time we dropped out of this league....that was truly horrendous, insofar as we were top after 10 games looked to have the makings of a decent side with a balance of local young lads and some experience...and a manager in Trollope, who was Mr Swindon and tried to do a Bert Head.

We got 52 points normally enough, but not that season it went to the final game when we were undone by a dodgy handball decision at Newport and a lot of lads got upset.

This has been on the cards for so long its more a sense of relief.

yesterday was a bit like putting an old dog with the shits down..
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 10:49:08 »

i agree with mex.
you soppy bunch of cunts.
oxford next season, and i dont know about any of you lot but this league was getting boring. more terracing next year, cheaper prices, pox, rovers, wrexham etc etc.

still, iv had a quality season to be honest. shame the only thing that was missing was a few professional footballers but still, its been good.
who can forget gills?

now let us tear ashton gate down and set fire to the women and kids.

officially blacker than the night.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: