Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is Anyone Else Absolutely Gutted?  (Read 6004 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:07:08 »

I mean really really, on the verge of crying, gutted?  I've never felt that down following Swindon, except possibly following the playoff semi finals in 2003/04 - but then I've never seen us promoted/relegated before.  When they scored I put my head on my knees and just stared at the floor for about 5 minutes until Lady tapped me on the shoulder and I remembered where I was....  

I'm just listening to wise men say over and over again with a bottle of stella in my hand.....  hitting Brighton in a mo....  drowning my sorrows here I come!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:08:41 »

yep, even I of all people, has hit the bottle tonight
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:09:57 »

Don't blame you....  You know things are bad when players start shouting at the fans.  At least Peacock look upset...
Spud

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:10:14 »

With about 5 minutes left i was sat there feet up on the seat in front thinking how we've become so fucking shit!.

Accrington Stanley also crossed my mind.  Sad
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:11:19 »

Yep, truely gutted..brought some mates to todays game saying proudly at the begining '3pts and we can move out of the drop zone' they laughed and said no chance, Franchise scored i just sunk in my seat jumper over my face knowing it was the end, all over, finito.

League 2 here we come and dare i say...stay?

Come on YOU REDS!
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:11:52 »

I was biting my lip when the whistle went. I do feel gutted, but at the same time its a weird feeling. Its like its not actually hit me yet. But it will soon I expect. No brentford with my mate next season......no bristol city away  Sad  Ok now I feel pretty sad. Thanks walrus.

RED ARMY
Spud

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:13:45 »

We wont come straight back up from League Two, im not being negative im just being a realist.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:14:49 »

I won't give up totally until we're mathematically relegated.  I'm still going to get absolutely rammed at Bristol.
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:15:11 »

I am extremely gutted! I feel so depressed....Just want to go out tonight and get wrecked....Role on Monday, not that i am looking forward to it.....

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:16:30 »

i always said we could stay up but after todays performance we are down now, if we play like that against Brentford City or Huddersfield we could be looking at another Forest score
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:16:48 »

I hope as fans we can all make bristol city away a really good game still. Make loads of noise and really show them how loyal we are, and like we have been all season through all the crap performances.

RED ARMY
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:18:01 »

nah its ace, loadsa of new grounds, oxford twice, might actually win every now and then, cheaper tickets and get rid of all the glory hunters. happy days.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:18:19 »

Quote from: "Sade"
I hope as fans we can all make bristol city away a really good game still. Make loads of noise and really show them how fucking hard we are, and like we have been all season through all the crap performances.

Ok  Cool

The team owe us a performance.  They're better than that.  We need a manager.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:25:40 »

I think we should have a theme for the city game.

RED ARMY
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 19:27:55 »

Quote from: "Sade"
I think we should have a theme for the city game.

funeral would be the most fitting
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: