Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: my reaction  (Read 2683 times)
SwindonStevo

« on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 16:59:21 »

okay so afew points.

1. Ive changed my mind about fake sissoko geezer (black french central midfield guy) looked like the only one who wanted it today, got about put his tackles in...fair play.

2. If gurneys not dropped or leaves this football club quite soon dont be surprised if he gets snipered by a misterious hitman or gets attacked and his legs broken. or atleast is banned from free kick duty atleast. The guys scored about 4 outrageous free kicks into his time and fair play to him (leeds, tramnere i belive...cant name the others) but he takes every free kick we have every other one hes ever taken has gone in the stand or at the wall. Some body please tell him that football is played on grass aswell and not in the stands or in the clouds. one day he might look for the simple ball....infact the only positive i can see in having him in your team is if it kicks off, he will smash anyone (but not in the same way he smashed hewletts mrs)

3. Mcphees shit, why wasnt the cock starting (carrying a knock maybe?)

4. Brown had a howler for 5 minutes and then got taken off....not fully fit in the first place?

5. Shakes and Cureton might have missed sitters but come on there the two reasons were not already dead (without them wed probably be about 20 points off getting out of it)

6. Goodbye Rhys, O'Hanlon and probably half the squad

7. MK Donalds staying up? your having a laugh arn't you....see you next year.

8. Accrington Stanley here we come

9. Oxford here he come

10. Glad to see people arnt getting on iffys back, its not his fault he didnt make the team but the players he has brought in has imrpoved us...the only way id replace him was if 1. We do go down (almost certain) and 2. We can get someone worth having (ian holloway anyone?)

thats all i can think of at the moment....i might get drunk and chuck my self under a bus.  Beers
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 17:02:06 »

i dont think any of this is Iffy's fault! some cunt on the radio really layed into Iffy and was blaming him! wanker!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 17:07:10 »

harsh on Gurney, he kept playing it simple to Whalley....then he went off and the midfield didnt go looking for the ball. At least he in some cases showed some urgency and didnt resort to passing back and forth across the area like last week
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 17:10:54 »

i have a few points...

1) WHY DO PEOPLE CHANT SACK THE BOARD? you can't sack a board, there the ones that sack others.

2) Players at the end on the pitch looked devasted....they looked fine with losing when they were playing. cureton is an idiot after his reaction at the end, i don't blame him for responding but come on curo, think.

3) that watford guy covered every bit of that pitch today, well bloody done to him.  Beers

4) gurney, why? he was just shocking.

5) it wasn't iffys fault today for me, you could see him getting annoyed on the touchline, the players just didn't play and didn't look like they wanted it enough.

6) sorry, but hello league two.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 17:13:32 »

Quote from: "Johno"
i have a few points...

1) WHY DO PEOPLE CHANT SACK THE BOARD? you can't sack a board, there the ones that sack others.

yes they can Johno. the board dont own the whole club. if the shareholders wanted them out then they have to go. also i think the creditors have a say in it to somehow but i may be wrong
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 17:15:50 »

well whatever, they won't sack the board if they can until they find a load of replacement people. who the hell whats to run swindon town football club?

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 17:21:02 »

the players commitment cannot be questioned,sadly the team just aint good enough.how the fuck you can play 5 in midfield but have no width is fucking ridiculous.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 17:25:29 »

Johno rules Cool

/
W56196272
quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 17:37:05 »

My worst day at the CG for a long time - am speechless with anger
SwindonStevo

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 17:54:22 »

what was curos reaction? i must have missed it.
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 18:55:40 »

4) gurney, why? he was just shocking.

WHAT?!!!

To be honest i think people are finding it just too easy to have a go at gurns now, yes ok you have to take the rough with the smooth with him but today he was ok, well 2 be honest i thought one of our best players.

The point about the free kicks ok, yes he does waste alot-why doesnt someone take them off him then?

People moan about him and his 60yard 'beckham-esk' balls, but today he tried laying it simple but there was noone offering after whalley went off. PLUS his long passes today were good and accurate, right at the start he took a free kick from our half over the top to brown - quality ball. His passing was not a problem 2day.

He shows passion and is actually willing to tackle unlike half the others in our team!

just lay off him, he wasnt nearly the reason why we lost today.

Come on YOU REDS!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 18:57:01 »

spot on Flash....
santini

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 20:32:41 »

How many crosses did our wing backs Smith/Brown/Shakes get in?

We were desperate for width and crosses all game but all we got was long hopeful direct lumps which played to the strength of their central defenders. You'd have thought the older pros would have the sense to change  but the worst culprit - especially towards the end - was Gurney.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 20:35:20 »

Gurney in my opinion was crap, but yeh it wasn't as if he was alone. He is just easy to point out for me to be honest, cause its what i expect from him.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, April 15, 2006, 21:02:52 »

Quote from: "arriba"
the players commitment cannot be questioned,sadly the team just aint good enough.how the fuck you can play 5 in midfield but have no width is fucking ridiculous.

Get a grip man !
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: