Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Homles  (Read 34013 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 10:42:36 »

I reckon ritchie will be here start of next season and have another agreement like this season? Ie depending where we are in the league come xnas time
DRS

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 10:45:49 »

Yeah Merry Xnas. Thick cunt.
Flashheart

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 10:46:25 »

I don't think that Ritchie will leave in the summer, he has stated publically that he is here to stay and that the cluba re going places with Paolo in charge.

I think it will be between Rooney and Holmes for the left wing spot with De Vita, Gabilondo and Easyjet moving on in the summer.

Holmes is one of the best crossers of the ball I have seen at this level and Benson could well thrive off his deliveries.

I reckon De Vita will stay. We could be a little short otherwise, he'd make very good cover.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 10:49:59 »

A great post on the Saints forum about Lee Holmes joining us.....

looks like lee has traded up clubs and gone to Oxfords arch rivals

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17364614

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 10:53:35 »

I don't think that Ritchie will leave in the summer, he has stated publically that he is here to stay and that the cluba re going places with Paolo in charge.

I think it will be between Rooney and Holmes for the left wing spot with De Vita, Gabilondo and Easyjet moving on in the summer.

Holmes is one of the best crossers of the ball I have seen at this level and Benson could well thrive off his deliveries.

I hope Holmes is competition for both wings, if Ritchie continues to have no competition for his role in the side and is guarenteed 90 mins every week then I think he will struggle to find form again, it's too easy for him at the moment he is guarenteed to never be subbed despite how he is playing, in recent games Rooney has been better in some of the games and Ritchie has done very little and it has still been Rooney subbed.  Holmes needs to be pushing both wingers then hopefully we will be getting the best out of all 3 of them.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 10:54:22 »

I reckon De Vita will stay. We could be a little short otherwise, he'd make very good cover.

Feel for him a bit I like I do for Connell. Thought De Vita really grew into that LM role, and before Rooney arrived had been one of our most consistent performers for months. Hope there will still be a place for him in the squad next season.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 10:54:33 »

Of course this could all turn in to a Lee holmes Wednesday Smiley

Much better than Cuntstable Thursday!

Would be a great signing IMO, Welcome 'Holmes' Lee*  Cheesy (*provided it goes through of course)

#VivaKenBarlow!
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 10:56:34 »

Feel for him a bit I like I do for Connell. Thought De Vita really grew into that LM role, and before Rooney arrived had been one of our most consistent performers for months. Hope there will still be a place for him in the squad next season.

I wouldn't want to see Rafa move on but he's not an out and out winger in the way Ritchie, Rooney and Holmes are. Rafa works bloody hard and is great at helping out his full back but we're spending more time going forwards than back, so having more direct, conventional wingers is a must.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
DMR

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 10:57:13 »

Anyone else slightly suprised he's still plying his trade at this level?

I thought he was fucking outstanding when we had him as a young pup. Remember the whole ground singing "sign him up" after his last game and he was clearly moved by it.

Very good signing.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 10:59:26 »

I'm slightly disappointed in the Oxford fans reaction on the yellow forum .....

I was hoping for a Constable style melt down!  Angry
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 11:00:06 »

He's been brilliant whenever he's played against us since, whether for walsall, southampton or oxford. It is odd he's down here, unless he only turns it on against us

Things get better but they never get good
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 11:03:23 »

I'm slightly disappointed in the Oxford fans reaction on the yellow forum .....

I was hoping for a Constable style melt down!  Angry

Agreed, they've turned all reasonable, what's going on?

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 11:04:16 »

Maybe the've finally begun to realise we are simply a bigger club than them.

kerry red

« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 11:04:42 »

So it must be PdC's preferred method of signing players - play well against us and he signs them!

Hope we can afford Crewe's Nick Powell - he looks a right gem
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 11:05:03 »

So it must be PdC's preferred method of signing players - play well against us and he signs them!

Hope we can afford Crewe's Nick Powell - he looks a right gem

And Pack
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: