Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New manager for 15/16  (Read 58619 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Saturday, June 27, 2015, 19:00:19 »

We only know about BOO because he's gone public (when he probably shouldn't). For all we know there could 3 or 4 others lined up. I'm patient with signings, it is still early.

However, this managerial situation should have been addressed a good while ago and, within this industry, there's no real excuse for it. Even a 'we are aware of the speculation but...' statement would have sufficed (for me).
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Saturday, June 27, 2015, 20:21:55 »

I totally agree with pullen. players will come. but to go dark on everything is plain odd.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Saturday, June 27, 2015, 21:32:28 »

Odd that the club have gone so quiet....particularly in this day and age when practically anyone can be a 'journalist' and report anything through social media.....there must be so many bullshit stories about you'd think club would be getting official communications out just to put the bullshit rumours to bed....

Ian Culverhouse as the next Town boss!!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Sunday, June 28, 2015, 07:30:30 »

There was speculation Cooper could go back in May during the play offs. If it was that clear cut he would surely have been gone by now. Seems a bit odd that we are holding out for him to go elsewhere. If he has fallen out with the other 3 then surely he would have left by mutual consent by now. Unless of course he is being forced out and refuses to walk unless he gets another job. I wish Wednesday would hurry up though. 75k FFS it isn't a lot.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Sunday, June 28, 2015, 07:43:58 »

There was speculation Cooper could go back in May during the play offs. If it was that clear cut he would surely have been gone by now. Seems a bit odd that we are holding out for him to go elsewhere. If he has fallen out with the other 3 then surely he would have left by mutual consent by now. Unless of course he is being forced out and refuses to walk unless he gets another job. I wish Wednesday would hurry up though. 75k FFS it isn't a lot.
By that token, we could just waive it, if we wanted to.

It all seems a little odd.

I expect we will find out more in the next couple of weeks.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Family at War

Midfield Maestro

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Sunday, June 28, 2015, 10:41:34 »

Doing the rounds that Cooper and Williams have fallen out
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Sunday, June 28, 2015, 11:59:56 »

Doing the rounds that Cooper and Williams have fallen out
Whiteout any concrete news either way are you surprised? That is just a tendril of the rumour, gossip, innuendo and speculation tree.
stfc1

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Sunday, June 28, 2015, 12:19:19 »

Club should say something all the rumours going round don't help anyone. 
deltaincline

« Reply #128 on: Sunday, June 28, 2015, 12:59:16 »

The stories about Cooper and Williams falling out are all true - if my sauces are correct.

According to the sauce, they fucking hate each other and there is zero chance of a reconciliation.

They fell out about a year ago and the relationship has soured increasingly.

Power wants Williams to stay.

Williams was going to go last summer because of the situation and they brought a new guy in as his replacement. Williams did a sudden U turn though, so matey was appointed in the YT setup instead as the club had already committed to bring him in. He's still there, playing the waiting game.

Once Cooper has gone, I expect Williams and matey to be the new pairing in the dugout.

The sauce is reliable, but don't be a cunt by asking me to reveal it like we're involved in some kind of fucking kids playground game.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Sunday, June 28, 2015, 13:17:06 »

this guy?
http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/newsunder18scoachunveiled-1759710.aspx
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Sunday, June 28, 2015, 13:41:14 »

Lindsay was linked on the Sheffield Wednesday end to be the one following Cooper to Hillsborough (if anyone was) plus there's a Tamworth link between the two which makes me think they're associates.

I know nothing.
stfc1

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Sunday, June 28, 2015, 13:52:29 »

We all know Cooper is gone no way he can come back from this.  We all know that Williams will get the job so why is this taking so long.  Surely its in everyone interest to get this sorted.  What players we have left are back in tomorrow to start preseason. We need players and a manager.

[/quote]
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Sunday, June 28, 2015, 14:06:33 »

The stories about Cooper and Williams falling out are all true - if my sauces are correct.

According to the sauce, they fucking hate each other and there is zero chance of a reconciliation.

Williams was going to go last summer because of the situation and they brought a new guy in as his replacement. Williams did a sudden U turn though, so matey was appointed in the YT setup instead as the club had already committed to bring him in. He's still there, playing the waiting game.

Once Cooper has gone, I expect Williams and matey to be the new pairing in the dugout.

The sauce is reliable, but don't be a cunt by asking me to reveal it like we're involved in some kind of fucking kids playground game.

Heinz ?
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Sunday, June 28, 2015, 14:12:30 »

Sauce?
stfc1

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Sunday, June 28, 2015, 16:41:58 »

Cooper can't agree on what roll he should have at Sheffield Wednesday thats what the hold up is.  If it goes on much longer he will be out of a job all together.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: