Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Forest v Swindon 'OFFICIAL' Matchday Thread  (Read 21667 times)
Spud

« Reply #180 on: Saturday, February 25, 2006, 18:14:36 »

Quote from: "Sade"
I don't know how this will come across, but i'm split in half. I am obviously really pissed off we lost by 7 frickin goals today, but the childish side of me has been laughing. Beast was savage and got sent off, then trevor benjamin scored - who I thought was least likely to score out of everyone!! and then you hear our fans singing 'easy easy easy ' in the back ground  

Sad And I thought I could use the 7-1 torment to my cousins for ever more after citys loss like ours. No more.

On a serious note, the players have some serious work to do. That is not acceptable, it sounded a shambles and I really feel for the fans that travelled up!
I feel stupid for getting carried away and winding the city fans up because now we are back in the bottom four again. But still its very very close , If we beat tranny and city lose next saturday we're one point behind them again. Its so unbelievably close. We have the home advantage and I'm sure Iffy would of made some adjustments.

One thing that is worrying me alot is how the lads confidence will be after a huge blow like this, it was a thrashing. I just really hope we can get a comfortable win on saturday and start playing like we did before. I hope its just a blip.

:shock: If we think we're gutted, just wait til the likes of Dave,Sonic and the rest get back........

Yep, its alll well and good for us to be pissed off on here but those Guys and Gals sat through that today.  Sad
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Saturday, February 25, 2006, 18:18:42 »

Quote from: "Sade"
I don't know how this will come across, but i'm split in half. I am obviously really pissed off we lost by 7 frickin goals today, but the childish side of me has been laughing. Beast was savage and got sent off, then trevor benjamin scored - who I thought was least likely to score out of everyone!! and then you hear our fans singing 'easy easy easy ' in the back ground  

Sad And I thought I could use the 7-1 torment to my cousins for ever more after citys loss like ours. No more.

On a serious note, the players have some serious work to do. That is not acceptable, it sounded a shambles and I really feel for the fans that travelled up!
I feel stupid for getting carried away and winding the city fans up because now we are back in the bottom four again. But still its very very close , If we beat tranny and city lose next saturday we're one point behind them again. Its so unbelievably close. We have the home advantage and I'm sure Iffy would of made some adjustments.

One thing that is worrying me alot is how the lads confidence will be after a huge blow like this, it was a thrashing. I just really hope we can get a comfortable win on saturday and start playing like we did before. I hope its just a blip.

:shock: If we think we're gutted, just wait til the likes of Dave,Sonic and the rest get back........

Phew, that made me feel a bit better. Thanks  :thumbs: But you have a very good point in the way it is all really close and a win against Trannie could see us go up a fair few places (depending on results of course).

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Saturday, February 25, 2006, 19:13:06 »

but its about points not position! and we dont have enough yet
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Saturday, February 25, 2006, 19:54:00 »

i found it funny after 3-0....it was shocking, but at least we got to go nuts at trevor benjamin scoring!!
McLovin

« Reply #184 on: Saturday, February 25, 2006, 19:57:54 »

That was fucking bollocks.  I'd just like to say a big 'well done' to all us up there, trying to make it a fun day out after our players tried their hardest to fuck it up big time.  I have never been so disappointed with a group of players in my 14 years of following the town. That lot were a disgrace. A fucking disgrace.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Saturday, February 25, 2006, 20:00:08 »

very good thoughts there....worst defeat ive ever seen.

the worrying things was that 3 of there goals were headers from corners....awful defending again!
McLovin

« Reply #186 on: Saturday, February 25, 2006, 20:03:13 »

I'm incapable of writing anything too intelligentthat makes sense, and i can't be arsed to rant properly either. The support those blokes got today was outstanding.  i want them all to delve into their pockets and refund every single expense of everyone that travelled up there, they were that shit Obviously that'd never happen but

oh fuck it. i cant be bothered with this.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Saturday, February 25, 2006, 20:08:19 »

Quote from: "Rich"
i dont mean to sound really pessimistic like usual but i think forest will win quite comfortably

bravo mate.
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Saturday, February 25, 2006, 20:27:07 »

I just got back. I've never seen such a shower of shit in 18 years of supporting Swindon.

Well done the fans, again
Spud

« Reply #189 on: Saturday, February 25, 2006, 20:33:51 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
I'm incapable of writing anything too intelligentthat makes sense, and i can't be arsed to rant properly either. The support those blokes got today was outstanding.  i want them all to delve into their pockets and refund every single expense of everyone that travelled up there, they were that shit Obviously that'd never happen but

oh fuck it. i cant be bothered with this.

So they fucking should but like you said they wont!.

They'll turn up to training on Monday and have a laugh like nothings even happened.  :evil:
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Saturday, February 25, 2006, 20:45:27 »

its 8 45pm and i have just got in, i left my house 11 hours ago and for what?

message to jack smith: if you cant be bothered to run would you kindly fuck off.

i have some complimentarys for tranmere and once thats out of the way i think im knocking it on the head this season, its cost me too much money to much energy and time and if they cant be bothered why should i.
i dont think i will be posting on here for a while.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Saturday, February 25, 2006, 20:48:45 »

i agree with the smith comment.

good to see you again mex btw, i dont think i said hi though....
Spud

« Reply #192 on: Saturday, February 25, 2006, 20:55:05 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
its 8 45pm and i have just got in, i left my house 11 hours ago and for what?

message to jack smith: if you cant be bothered to run would you kindly fuck off.

i have some complimentarys for tranmere and once thats out of the way i think im knocking it on the head this season, its cost me too much money to much energy and time and if they cant be bothered why should i.
i dont think i will be posting on here for a while.

I hope for the players sake they win next Saturday otherwise i see another mex rant coming on.  Wink
STFC Village

« Reply #193 on: Saturday, February 25, 2006, 20:58:20 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Quote from: "Rich"
they should be fined this weeks wages!

Yes and compensate the fans who have gone.

Someone text Village and tell him that ginginho uploaded that Jack Jaohnson album for him, somethings got to cheer him up.

Someone text village and tell him that it's fault we're loosing because he's upset the football gods by trying to listen to jack johnson.
Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #194 on: Saturday, February 25, 2006, 21:00:34 »

Booooo! Village out  :evil:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: