Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sean Morrison  (Read 7706 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 28, 2009, 20:28:04 »

Who cares, he's useless. Another one massively overrated just cos he's a pup.

What a dipstick you are DMR..if hes useless that makes the bloke who picks him useless...people like you who get the youngsters down reading shit like that.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 28, 2009, 21:43:05 »

Leefer, dont diss the DMR.

Daves ace.

Hi Dave *waves*
girlyred

« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 28, 2009, 23:02:04 »

Good God some of  Swindon fans really r plonkers arent u? Sean Morrison is 18 years old yes 18, 10 years yonger than Greer 8 years yonger than Jerel of course he makes the odd mistake, i didnt see u skagging him off when he scored the winner against Southampton?Huh?Huh? How easily some of u turn on your players, GET A GRIP and support these young lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
girlyred

« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 28, 2009, 23:04:26 »

RANT OVER..........................
Barry Scott

« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 28, 2009, 23:06:26 »

Good God some of  Swindon fans really r plonkers arent u? Sean Morrison is 18 years old yes 18, 10 years yonger than Greer 8 years yonger than Jerel of course he makes the odd mistake, i didnt see u skagging him off when he scored the winner against Southampton?Huh?Huh? How easily some of u turn on your players, GET A GRIP and support these young lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It falls on deaf ears i'm afraid. I've been saying it since the days of Michael Puke.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 28, 2009, 23:44:13 »

Hi Sean
deltaincline

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 00:08:24 »

Agree with your sentiments, GR.

You have to remember though that the majority of cunts who regularly post negative opinions about our players on this forum have never actually played the game competitively.

As well as regularly talking loudly out of their arseholes, they mostly form their opinions of the game and players based on wank radio and TV programs, not to mention endless hours perfecting stronger thumb muscles on their Playstations...

Morrison has a decent future in the game. Hopefully he'll develop here. If not, he'll do well wherever he ends up.

The wankers who diss him for making mistakes should hang their fucking heads. The lad is a raw, young, teenager and he's already head and fucking shoulders better than the likes of Ifil and Aljokefree.

Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 00:12:19 »

Agree with your sentiments, GR.

You have to remember though that the majority of cunts who regularly post negative opinions about our players on this forum have never actually played the game competitively.

As well as regularly talking loudly out of their arseholes, they mostly form their opinions of the game and players based on wank radio and TV programs, not to mention endless hours perfecting stronger thumb muscles on their Playstations...

Morrison has a decent future in the game. Hopefully he'll develop here. If not, he'll do well wherever he ends up.

The wankers who diss him for making mistakes should hang their fucking heads. The lad is a raw, young, teenager and he's already head and fucking shoulders better than the likes of Ifil and Aljokefree.

hits 'hallelujah' button in fighting talk stylee...
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 06:30:30 »

That was a good post delta. Well it was until you did this:
Aljokefree
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 06:44:02 »

I think people who skag off our players are disgusting

Things get better but they never get good
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 07:17:40 »

How easily some of u turn on your players

Shouldnt that read "our" players ?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 08:53:57 »

I think some people are really not getting DMR! - Doesnt he always say the opposite of everyone elses opinion?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 09:03:39 »

Most retards do that anyway.
glos_robin

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 09:39:50 »

He's alright and will probably have a solid career in or around league 1 but I think that will be just about his limit. He's not a ball playing centre back and his lack of pace and the fact he has a turning circle of an oil tanker will prevent him going on to anything much higher IMO.
He has a lot to learn still and needs to take some responsibility for his own mistakes at times as I've noticed on a number of occasions when he's dropped a clanger he's tried to have a go at someone else like he did at Walsall.

At the moment both Greer and Cuthbert are light years ahead of him.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 10:04:24 »

Yeah..think Greer is about ten light years ahead of him....hes got a great throw,can score goals....he gets caught at times sure but ime a big fan of his...think hes got a big future,with us hopefully.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: