Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brezovan/Ifil/McGovern...  (Read 4828 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 12:26:44 »

Why should Sturrock start instead of Paynter? Paynter was the only player who actually came out with any credibility on Saturday!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 12:26:55 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"
mcgovern has been gash for the last few games, i don't understand how he still starts every week. never looks to get in behind the full back and continually goes missing in games. roberts deserves a run in the team at the moment.

Isn't that the whole problem in a nutshell? I'd agree about JP (probably wouldn't put it quite so strongly but there you go) - he has been poor over the past few weeks, but then if the proposed answer is give Roberts a go, he's just as likely to "continually go missing".
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 12:29:43 »

Quote from: "Tails"
Why should Sturrock start instead of Paynter? Paynter was the only player who actually came out with any credibility on Saturday!

I know it's insane. Paynter and Cox again tomorrow for me.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 12:29:59 »

Put Ashikomodo dragon on the right, his crossing is awesome.  Cool
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 13:28:18 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Isn't that the whole problem in a nutshell? I'd agree about JP (probably wouldn't put it quite so strongly but there you go) - he has been poor over the past few weeks, but then if the proposed answer is give Roberts a go, he's just as likely to "continually go missing".

very true, which is why I then said get comminges on the wing & jack smith at right-back. worth a go in my opinion.

To pick out a decent performer, aside from Smith, would be a difficult task although Miguel Comminges's energy and drive down the right and Jon-Paul McGovern's desire were at least small crumbs of comfort, but not enough to prevent a crushing defeat.

what game was cryer watching? seems mcgovern is his little favourite at the moment.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 13:32:27 »

I dislike McGovern. Constantly tries the complicated and mincey when he should JUST PUT HIS FUCKING FOOT THROUGH THE BALL AT TIMES.

In fact I'm not sure why I bother going because I activly dislike about half of our team at the moment.

Fair play to paynter though, I've given him some stick on here recently but he was one of the only players (along with the minge) who deserved not to be beaten to a pulp by an angry mob after the game.
red macca

« Reply #36 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 13:34:29 »

Quote from: "Colin Todd"
I dislike McGovern. Constantly tries the complicated and mincey when he should JUST PUT HIS FUCKING FOOT THROUGH THE BALL AT TIMES.

In fact I'm not sure why I bother going because I activly dislike about half of our team at the moment.

Fair play to paynter though, I've given him some stick on here recently but he was one of the only players (along with the minge) who deserved not to be beaten to a pulp by an angry mob after the game.
Paynter told me to fuck off saturday.I shouted something and must of thought i meant just him Cheesy  i like him more for that though least he gave a fuck
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 13:36:23 »

I was going to mention that as well. What did you shout?

I'm on your case pal, I've been Billys biggest fan for weeks - you're going down Cheesy
red macca

« Reply #38 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 13:37:25 »

All i said was for fucksake sort it town this is shit, which was right
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 13:42:52 »

Cant agrue with the factual content of that statement
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 13:49:28 »

Quote from: "red macca"

Paynter told me to fuck off saturday.I shouted something and must of thought i meant just him Cheesy  i like him more for that though least he gave a fuck

I said I thought that was you in a different thread
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 13:49:38 »

And here lies my current problem too.  I just don't like many of our players at all.  I only have to look back to Andy King days to find a time when I liked most of our lads but these days I struggle to be enthusiastic about our current crop.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 13:52:35 »

Quote from: "red macca"
All i said was for fucksake sort it town this is shit, which was right

Ahhh,, thats fair enough.  There were some others who continued to abuse Paynter but what you shouted was fair enough.  Players like answering you back don't they Macca, esp after Crewe Away!  Soapy Tit Wank
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 13:53:47 »

Quote from: "janaage"

And here lies my current problem too.  I just don't like many of our players at all.  I only have to look back to Andy King days to find a time when I liked most of our lads but these days I struggle to be enthusiastic about our current crop.

I think its the lack of consistancy that does it. On paper I dont think our side lacks talent. Looking back to the play off season under king we had Hewlet in midfield FFS!

Its so fucking annoying watching a player do fuck all, when you know they have the ability to rip the opposition to shreds. (pick whichever of our wingers you dislike the most)  Or to have their game drop by at least 25% because we arnt playing a big club (pretty much the rest of the team)
red macca

« Reply #44 on: Monday, February 25, 2008, 13:54:18 »

Nah they dont but to be fair i dont mind it shows they care at times . I just left after that anyway as i think i may of abused a little bit more
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: