Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: cureton can go on a free transfer  (Read 7917 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, May 21, 2006, 11:20:48 »

cureton? effort?
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, May 21, 2006, 13:16:50 »

He has played well in some games this season, there is no denying that no matter how much you dislike him and want to use him as a scapegoat.
Spud

« Reply #47 on: Sunday, May 21, 2006, 13:19:42 »

He's a greedy little fuck.....simple as.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, May 21, 2006, 13:21:44 »

He scored lots of goals when he came back from colchester so that obviously means he did put effort in. But he was just not comitted to us so for that reason I'm glad to see him go.

RED ARMY
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, May 21, 2006, 14:49:18 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
He has played well in some games this season, there is no denying that no matter how much you dislike him and want to use him as a scapegoat.

some examples would be nice.

He scored a few goals, I'll give him that....doesnt mean he played well though
sonic youth

« Reply #50 on: Sunday, May 21, 2006, 16:08:03 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"

he's scored a few important goals and a couple of crackers, but he's missed some sitters and most of the time pranced around the pitch looking even more disinterested than tony thorpe ever did.
Forza_Swindon

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 08:51:48 »

Quote from: "larwood"
Dancing Yeah!Fuck off Cureton you useless little midget,i hated you before you joined us,you just confirmed my long held view that you were a little shite.
BYE BYE Beers

Seconded 100%.....

Glad to see the back of the lazy, whinging little gobshite!  
McLovin

« Reply #52 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 09:17:58 »

Has DV stolen one of Larwood's bananas?!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 09:23:24 »

I like Curo and really think he could do a job for us in league two. I don't want him to go....

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Rich Pullen

« Reply #54 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 10:48:54 »

I think there is little doubt that the Jamie Cureton that we saw in 2006 will score lots of goals in League Two... However, more importantly is the fact that he doesn't want to play for Swindon Town and therefore must most certainly bugger off
DMR

« Reply #55 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 16:28:30 »

Quote from: "RichPullen"
I think there is little doubt that the Jamie Cureton that we saw in 2006 will score lots of goals in League Two... However, more importantly is the fact that he doesn't want to play for Swindon Town and therefore must most certainly bugger off

The Cureton of February maybe. The Cureton of all the rest was lazy, disinterested and generally useless in front of goal.
Spencer_White

« Reply #56 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 16:48:13 »

Im quite happy to admit that Cureton is my relegation scapegoat. Quite a long way behind me is Nicholas. Then poor old Ricky Shakes who missed that 1 on 1 vs McDons.

Shakes could still turn out to be a top player. But I cant stomach the other two.
sonic youth

« Reply #57 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 17:31:44 »

i'd put shakes' miss down to inexperience and not being able to handle the pressure, he's still young and this is his first real season of professional football...

sadly he's still shite
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 09:33:22 »

so has cureton actually left the club yet?

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 11:48:43 »

As long as we keep the 'cock up front and we get in someone decent to replace him I couldn't give a shit.

We need to build up a team full of players who are 100% up for a fight, we can't play like we did last year in this league or we'll do a Torquay, or even worse.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: