Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SAS to Milwall  (Read 9027 times)
One F In Fitton

« Reply #30 on: Friday, May 7, 2010, 20:43:30 »

I remember when there was SAS and the ST Travel Club. I went on the latter when i was a kid and they were a good bunch. did the two merge? or was sas more popular and survived?

Not a clue. Might tell you here;

http://www.sastravel.co.uk/index.html
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, May 7, 2010, 20:58:14 »

This may sound a bit daft, but I've never travelled with SAS before.  I assume you come back on the same number coach you go on? Can I leave a bag on the coach during the match or do I risk not seeing it again? 
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, May 7, 2010, 20:58:59 »

This may sound a bit daft, but I've never travelled with SAS before.  I assume you come back on the same number coach you go on? Can I leave a bag on the coach during the match or do I risk not seeing it again? 
Yeh, same seat on the same coach. The only question is whether the bus will still be in one piece by the time you get back to it.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, May 7, 2010, 21:01:03 »

Depends if Millwall torch the coach or not
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, May 7, 2010, 21:02:38 »

Cheers.  Won't be leaving anything precious in the bag, if the coach gets trashed by Millwall all they'll find is crisps and other snacks!  Oh and possibly a book, not that most of them can probably read!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 12:46:42 »

Yay no tag along!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: