Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nile Ranger  (Read 4503 times)
yogi bear

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 14:03:52 »

When Blackpool boss was asked where Nile Ranger was he replied " I don't know I haven't seen him for two weeks " and went on to say I think that he's back  in London. Sounds familiar!!
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 14:50:33 »

Ranger tweeted earlier this afternoon that he was in London - family issues!
yogi bear

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 15:14:48 »

Ranger tweeted earlier this afternoon that he was in London - family issues!

Even if it's true it's common curtesy to contact your employers we wouldn't get away without contacting our place of work
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 15:19:04 by yogi bear » Logged
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 15:16:59 »

Even if it's true it's common curtesy to contact your employers we wouldn't get away without contacting our place of workmanship how hard is it to pick up the phone

I'd imagine quite difficult for the average bear
yogi bear

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 15:19:37 »

I'd imagine quite difficult for the average bear

Not yogi
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 15:21:58 »

Not yogi

Obviously.....he's smarter than the average bear.
yogi bear

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 15:25:52 »

Obviously.....he's smarter than the average bear.

He's that smart that he would steal picnic baskets from the park ranger. Maybe that's why nile as gone missing !
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 20:25:54 »

Nile Ranger - meh. We have better strikers now. Long gone.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 20:28:51 »

I love the fact that the Beeb said about Ranger and put out a pic of Nathan Delfouneso...

Racists..

* image.jpg (128.35 KB, 640x1136 - viewed 325 times.)

Roaming the land while you sleep..
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 25, 2014, 13:49:51 »

The clue is in he missing 'Ranger' tattoo on his forehead...
yogi bear

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 25, 2014, 15:16:15 »

The clue is in he missing 'Ranger' tattoo on his forehead...

Can you see it then!
Barry Scott

« Reply #11 on: Friday, December 26, 2014, 11:13:06 »

It's bizarre how on the pitch Ranger was an absolutely model professional (obviously we forget about "training" as well), yet such an absolute bellend and piece of scum off of it. You'd think a horrible cunt like him, would've been a petulant, back-chatting, card-collecting, angry cock on the pitch. What a waste.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, December 26, 2014, 11:18:01 »

Every year thousands of kids get released from clubs not getting a professional contract and it devastates them, some may not have been good enough but to them football is everything, they gave 110% but to no avail, and it must be heart breaking.
Then theres cunts like Nile Ranger, who doesnt know the meaning of professionalism and respect, who may be a better footballer than those kids who got released at 16 years of age, but by god is he undeserving of it. Chance after chance after chance and he just throws it back in the faces of those who try to help him.
yogi bear

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, December 26, 2014, 11:40:33 »

Every year thousands of kids get released from clubs not getting a professional contract and it devastates them, some may not have been good enough but to them football is everything, they gave 110% but to no avail, and it must be heart breaking.
Then theres cunts like Nile Ranger, who doesnt know the meaning of professionalism and respect, who may be a better footballer than those kids who got released at 16 years of age, but by god is he undeserving of it. Chance after chance after chance and he just throws it back in the faces of those who try to help him.

It must be partly to do with their up bringing and where they are brought up and who they mix with in their younger years. Paul Gascoigne got in with the wrong crowd and although it didn't affect his career he became quite a lonely mixed up sole later on without his mate Jimmy five bellies. Joey a barton is another who has had all sorts of issues on & off the pitch but seems to have quietened down with age and another younger player who seems content on blowing his talents is Javel Morrison at West Ham. I'm sure there are many others who are also a waste of space and want to live the life of a gangster!
Their not all going to be super rich like the idiot who sort if plays for Liverpool
« Last Edit: Friday, December 26, 2014, 11:43:53 by yogi bear » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: