Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: We are the champions!!!!  (Read 6643 times)
Gerinthere

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 18:04:19 »

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 18:25:20 »

It was great fun,I took my 5 year old god son on the pitch on my shoulders and he was proper made up and excited by the whole thing and that made my day.The stewards knew it was pointless trying to stop people.However.. stood in the South Side for the trophy bit felt a bit like a party I wasn't invited to and  Ferry was bit to "look at me " for my taste.All in all it might reignite my love for football(it probably wont though i cant afford to go regularly)

/
W56196272
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 17:45:40 »

http://soundcloud.com/bbcmarkod/swindon-town-champions-montage
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 18:36:06 »

One thing, I didnt get....and found a bit odd - the final whistle went and people got on the pitch. Wes looked like a rugby player sprinting to the tunnel and dodging all the fans. Then the lap of honour (certainly along the drs) was all done about 10ft away from the fans and then when the second pitch invasion happened, again the players sprinted for the tunnel like we were an angry mob trying to kill them.

Would it have done any harm to anyone to have let the players and fans celebrate together on the pitch for a few minutes at least?

Bostock was fucking loving it and he had to put up with being chucked up in the air by a lot of us.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 18:41:46 »

One thing, I didnt get....and found a bit odd - the final whistle went and people got on the pitch. Wes looked like a rugby player sprinting to the tunnel and dodging all the fans.

Surely he, like everyone else on the team, was running to jump on Di Canio?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: