Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Sheffield United Official Matchday Thread  (Read 61609 times)
kerry red

« Reply #270 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 06:50:52 »

I'm not going anymore due to no paper in the toilets to dry my hands.
FFS what ever next.
I watch Swindon because I support my club. Don't give a damn for all the other issues.

At least those moaning about the music are actually at the game instead of going to watch the egg chasers!
Benzel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #271 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 07:03:17 »

Can we have the teams coming out to bone crunching death metal please, shauns?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Benzel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #272 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 07:09:57 »

I'm thinking this The Black Dahlia Murder: Deathmask Divine:

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 07:55:53 »

I'd rather fans were moaning about how loud the PA is than all the whingy shit about the board and team in the summer, which thankfully has been put to bed.

Sound guy - do whatever the fuck you want. It's your job, no fucker here tried to go for it, it's yours. You're never gonna please everyone and unfortunately we have a bunch of moany cunts as supporters, but who gives a shit about them, they'd moan if you played their favourite song on repeat.

And seriously, who the fuck said people are staying away because of goal music!? No. Just no. And if they are, good fucking riddance. After a performance like Saturdays I wouldnt care if the goal music was Justin Bieber and we walked out to Cheeky Girls.
lambourn red

« Reply #274 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 08:12:24 »

I'd rather fans were moaning about how loud the PA is than all the whingy shit about the board and team in the summer, which thankfully has been put to bed.

Sound guy - do whatever the fuck you want. It's your job, no fucker here tried to go for it, it's yours. You're never gonna please everyone and unfortunately we have a bunch of moany cunts as supporters, but who gives a shit about them, they'd moan if you played their favourite song on repeat.

And seriously, who the fuck said people are staying away because of goal music!? No. Just no. And if they are, good fucking riddance. After a performance like Saturdays I wouldnt care if the goal music was Justin Bieber and we walked out to Cheeky Girls.

Well said , who cares what the music is if we keep playing like that. It is up to all of us to keep harping on to expired fans that this is the best football being played since the Hoddle days. Hopefully the club will see a bit of sense and offer a couple of inducements before Xmas like kid for a quid or a tenner off all around the ground and lets see if the stay aways are good for there word.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 08:32:45 »

Fair play fot the post from the PA guy, but WTF...

Have a word with yourselves people, 80% bollocks has just turned into 99% bollocks in this thread.  We could have One Direction, Oasis and ACDC performing live before the game and somebody would still moan.

You are there to watch football, which at the moment is good entertainment so what does it matter what happens before the match?  The goal music is subjective so will never please everyone but not going because of it?  Oh dear...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 08:45:55 »

A lot of regular moaners on here are moaning about moaning people?  Whatever next!
Everyone likes a good whinge, who cares?  Smiley
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 08:48:30 »

Better highlights on the Blades channel.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #278 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 08:51:56 »

The biggest problem is the club do not do nearly enough to promote the ticket offers. If a promotion is run, it almost always ends up benefiting the walk ups who come to the games anyway, and is often a nice surprise to them as they buy at whatever the price is.

I know advertising costs money, but surely you have to speculate to accumulate. What other methods can the club use to get their message across?

The cheapest way to get people in, is to offer some kind of incentive to existing ST holders who refer new customers through the turnstile. That way the club get bums on seats, the ST holders don't feel pissed off that the walk ups get preferential treatment and they get something in return for helping get people through the door, whether it be myworld points or a free shirt or something similar.
« Last Edit: Monday, September 22, 2014, 08:56:23 by Jimmy Glass is an Alien » Logged
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 09:11:39 »

Fair play fot the post from the PA guy, but WTF...

Have a word with yourselves people, 80% bollocks has just turned into 99% bollocks in this thread.  We could have One Direction, Oasis and ACDC performing live before the game and somebody would still moan.

You are there to watch football, which at the moment is good entertainment so what does it matter what happens before the match?  The goal music is subjective so will never please everyone but not going because of it?  Oh dear...

Shaun came on asked for opinions, and so people posted them...what's wrong with that....being the TEF not all of these are going to be sensible.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 09:32:17 »

.. but not going because of it? 

You believed that post? Surely a blatant fishing attempt.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 09:46:51 »

My suggestions....

Rocking Robin - if he has to do anything then perhaps the haka could be scrapped,  then he could come on at half time for the nest egg thingy, perhaps he could lay an egg on the centre circle with a number on it?

Goal music - get rid, no reason for it (along with the US boxing announcer style drawn out speak)  Doh

Pre match music - get rid of all the 30+ year old vinyl, along with the turntable. Maybe have a fan text in for matchday requests.

Have the robinettes disbanded?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 09:56:16 »

A lot of regular moaners on here are moaning about moaning people?  Whatever next!
Everyone likes a good whinge, who cares?  Smiley
It's not the moaning, it's the location of the moaning!

This is the matchday thread and should be about the match, not the peripheral bollocks.

It's All Good..............
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 09:58:37 »

Agreed, but most threads descend into farce.
JayBox325

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #284 on: Monday, September 22, 2014, 10:34:37 »

I'm thinking this The Black Dahlia Murder: Deathmask Divine:

That'd be amazing. I'd rather have Necropolis purely for the riff...

Sheffield United come out to Star Wars!?!?!

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: