Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Deadline Day Thread  (Read 27125 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 09:59:01 »

Unless they're being offered silly money, I just don't see how any of our players would see a move to Bournemouth as a step up.

What would we as a club consider silly money though? I know PdC has mentioned £10mill but in all honesty if they offer us anywhere over £1 mill would we say no?

Yes Ritchie is a massive part of the team and has more than done his fair share to get us where we are but hes still a league 2 player currently and we do have Rooney ready to take over if he does leave.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Devizes_Red

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 10:00:01 »

If Ritchie is to go, it has to be done early so we can us this money in other areas (i.e. striker, defender) within the time given.

Don't know how Paolo and co. are juggling today with our biggest game of the season tonight!

Fingers crossed it might work in our favour with the players heading up to Southend for a big game tonight.  I wouldnt have thought that PDC would want anything getting in the way of the preparation for the game, especially with a key player like Ritchie.
Barry Scott

« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 10:01:19 »

the coach has left for southend, dont know who is on it mind

I just saw Kerrouche, Misun, Flint and Richie walking around town smoking and starting fights...
Peter Venkman

« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 10:03:16 »

I just saw Kerrouche, Misun, Flint and Richie walking around town smoking and starting fights...

Do you have any proof?Huh??? Jeez that sounds like someting they would do.

God this club gets on my tits how they don't keep a hold on their players. Cheesy

london_red

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 10:03:37 »

Fingers crossed it might work in our favour with the players heading up to Southend for a big game tonight.  I wouldnt have thought that PDC would want anything getting in the way of the preparation for the game, especially with a key player like Ritchie.

I would like to think our attitude to Bournemouth would be 'Sorry, you've had a month to approach us if you wanted to, as far as we're concerned our transfer window shut yesterday. Today is a matchday and our focus will be on that and nothing more'
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 10:03:49 »

Transfer deadline day...unfortunely I am not sure you can ignore it...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 10:06:24 »

I would like to think our attitude to Bournemouth would be 'Sorry, you've had a month to approach us if you wanted to, as far as we're concerned our transfer window shut yesterday. Today is a matchday and our focus will be on that and nothing more'

Agreed.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 10:09:03 »

The scum have signed Wycombe's Scott Rendell. Always thought he was decent.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 10:09:13 »

Fingers crossed it might work in our favour with the players heading up to Southend for a big game tonight.  I wouldnt have thought that PDC would want anything getting in the way of the preparation for the game, especially with a key player like Ritchie.

Often the chairman takes control of dealings like these so that it leaves the manager and players free to carry on with match preperation as normal.

I am sure that Paolo has told Jeremey Wray EXACTLY how much that he thinks is a suitable amount for Ritchie if such a bid comes in. Leaving early also gives the buying club plenty of time to get in contact with the player even after the players arrive should a suitable bid be accepted.

LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 10:09:17 »

Wes Foderingham has confirmed that Ritchie is on the coach to Southend
Barry Scott

« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 10:10:00 »

I'd like to think JW really has taken his battery out his phone and our club is oblivious to any bids.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 10:10:02 »

Wes Foderingham has confirmed that Ritchie is on the coach to Southend

If that is true, that IS a relief. There is, however, a chance that he has been told to tell us that.
LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 10:11:44 »

If that is true, that IS a relief. There is, however, a chance that he has been told to tell us that.

Or he could still possibly sign for Bournemouth after our game at Southend as the window doesn't close until 11.

We need streakers, a floodlight failure, a loose fox...anything to get the game to go over 11 o clock!!!!
Peter Venkman

« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 10:13:05 »

The deadline for transfers to be registered isnt until 11pm tonight so dont read much into it even if he plays tonight, theres still time for a bid to be accepted and Ritchie leave AFTER the game has finished tonight.

Peter Venkman

« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 10:13:33 »

Or he could still possibly sign for Bournemouth after our game at Southend as the window doesn't close until 11.

We need streakers, a floodlight failure, a loose fox...anything to get the game to go over 11 o clock!!!!

beat me to it!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: