Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Better late than never  (Read 13871 times)
phelpsieboy

« Reply #90 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 16:07:40 »

Ian Leslie Zant-Boer?
Upon googling turns out he is a Solicitor
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 16:11:00 »

Company sec, not a director. May be a company secretary for hire, may be actually involved.
I noticed he was a Director up until the 31st Jan and is now down as appointed secretary.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 16:11:41 »

From google they dont seem to have the riches of Andrew Black or anywehre close.

The future will be an attempt at self sustaining, developing the youth structure and running the club as a going concern.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #93 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 16:11:43 »

Ian Leslie Zant-Boer?

Company Secratary.

Position is listed as solicitor.

I have actually already had a look into Seebeck 87 which is a newly incorporated company (hence the £1 capital). At the moment Zant-Boer holds the single share – if this is anything to do with the takeover I expect a change of name and shareholdings very swiftly (or already happened).

Mr Rice owns and runs a hotel.
lambourn red

« Reply #94 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 16:18:15 »

I just dont see how the names involved  have the funds to keep a non leagueside let alone a Championship one going, I understand the sustainability long term but that is going to take a couple of years at least to even begin  seeing the shoots of success.  They have stated in the club statement "we will seek to further strengthen the squad for the rest of the season" , the whole thing seems completely bizarre "Seebeck 87 acquire more than 99% of the shares in the Club" I thought Black was retaining 15% or am I missing something?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #95 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 16:19:19 »

Could be financed by private equity. These are just the management team. Just a though.
Flashheart

« Reply #96 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 16:19:38 »

I just dont see how the names involved  have the funds to keep a non leagueside let alone a Championship one going,

How much money do they have then?
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 16:23:25 »

Could be financed by private equity. These are just the management team. Just a though.

Hasn't Jed mentioned 2 silent partners in the past?
lambourn red

« Reply #98 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 16:24:47 »

How much money do they have then?

Just looking at the companies they run unless they have inherited money or won the euro lottery it does not seem they are particularly well off, of course I maybe wrong and they may have multiple off shore accounts from companies setup in tax havens all around the world .
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 16:25:18 »

Callum Dermot Rice.  British citizen, living in Dunstable.  (These Luton connections won't go away.)  Postcode on one of the Director check sites is given as LU6 1BP, which is Barrie Avenue, Dunstable...which looks like this.

Very average looking suburban street.  Assuming he lives there, I'm hoping he's not the money man.

He's married to Pilau Rice. Oh well, I'm glad Black has cut all ties. Although he could have given one to Jed.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
lambourn red

« Reply #100 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 16:26:40 »

Very good point I guess there is no reason why a private investor has to reveal their identity and would not be quoted as a director.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 16:29:52 »

Mr Rice owns and runs a hotel.

Found a picture of him, it's a bit grainy though.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 16:30:17 »

It's called transparency which is what we expect - no secrets - no shadowy directors
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 16:32:15 »

The Angel Hotel, Bourne - somebody claimed that Callum Rice is a director of - has an interesting mission statement "To exceed your expectations whilst being supporting and being the hub of the community!"  If only that works out for us.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 16:33:01 »

“Despite the manager walking out on the Club, its players and its fans the day before a vital game, Tuesday night saw a wonderful performance from the team under incredibly difficult circumstances.  The Club’s position at the top of the table is a testament to the efforts of those who will now go forward with the new owners. Losing our manager is obviously a disappointment but, as the result at Tranmere shows, Swindon is bigger than any one person.

Ouch...a parting shot

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: