Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Just a rumour - may have already been mentioned  (Read 11433 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 13:44:43 »

I reckon Malpas makes them watch Any Given Sunday every week
red macca

« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 13:45:52 »

He should make them train any given sunday
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 13:48:24 »

They've lost any footballing ability but are now shit hot at American Football
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 13:48:39 »

Quote from: "red macca"
He should make them train any given sunday

Ace. 2nd top post of the day.  Cool
SWINRICH

« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 13:49:53 »

hear the swindon fans are going through what we did last year. they appear to be complaining about the same things as our fans i.e. poor tactics poor reactions to reults & poor results. any one else heard anything. i feel for the swindon fans, thank goodness our mm is mark mcghee now, well for now anyway.  

Topic www.welltrustfc.net/forums

Motherwell fans have some sympathy then!!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 13:56:53 »

And if you look round our own forums around the time of that appalling display at Stockport, you'll find plenty of people laying into Sturrock. And there's also a fairly rich vein of Motherwell messageboards where they didn't like McLeish either. So what does that tell you?
red macca

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 14:01:02 »

Well paul what it tells me is the Scottish are not a very popular bunch that’s for sure
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 14:13:39 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Well paul what it tells me is the Scottish are not a very popular bunch that’s for sure
That janaage eh?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 14:21:21 »

No neeeeeeeeed
Barry Scott

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 14:29:32 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"

Beautiful!!

I can imagine Malpas watching the water horse - Its about Scotland isnt it?

Don't quote me on this, but i think it's about a creature that resembles a horse that happens to lives in water. I could be well wide of the mark though and it could be about cold weather, rain, being incurably miserable and skag. Cheesy
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 14:33:13 »

I have something to add! I was talking to a friend at college today who knows nothing about football or Swindon town but talks to one of the 'new players' daily she said to me today 'and there was that massive argument aswell wasn't there? and i said i hadn't heard anything about it and she went on to say that last week there was a big argument at the training ground she wasn't sure if it was between the players or management and players but said when she saw the player the day after he was still really mad about it, make of that what you will, im not saying it's true, but i don't think she'd make it up because she wouldn't even know we had new players unless she'd met one of them!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 14:36:04 »

Quote from: "stfc11"
I have something to add! I was talking to a friend at college today who knows nothing about football or Swindon town but talks to one of the 'new players' daily she said to me today 'and there was that massive argument aswell wasn't there? and i said i hadn't heard anything about it and she went on to say that last week there was a big argument at the training ground she wasn't sure if it was between the players or management and players but said when she saw the player the day after he was still really mad about it, make of that what you will, im not saying it's true, but i don't think she'd make it up because she wouldn't even know we had new players unless she'd met one of them!

how did she know he was a new player if she didnt know who was old? who was it anyway
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 14:40:14 »

Quote from: "tans"
Quote from: "stfc11"

how did she know he was a new player if she didnt know who was old? who was it anyway

I hate it when people only give you half the information so im being a bit of a hypocrite but i think he's telling her in confidence because she knows nothing about football! So i don't want to give everything away, anyway the said player likes to keep busy so is working somewhere in Swindon in the afternoon's and evenings, he started working with her last week and told her he was new here etc and was playing for Swindon
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 14:45:45 »

Eh? A professional footballer with a second job? Fuck off.
fatbury

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 14:51:18 »

I was going to mention this on a thread but I knew I would just get shouted down as its an anti malpas thread

but i too heard that hes lost the changing room .. and also that Byrne and Malpas arent getting on either - clashing over tactics etc
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: