Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW INVESTMENT PARTNER SECURED  (Read 11278 times)
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 15:50:43 »

Quote from: "Spud"
Quote from: "fatbury"
Quote from: "Colin Todd"
I said the other day that the football buy a club website I subscribe to were going to be taking us over but no one listened!!!

www.myfootballclub.co.uk

Im sure its them .. this would allow funds to pay off our debts .. CVA etc and introduce a new set of fans but it would still allow Diamond Mike to keep in with the club and make money etc

Please stop being such a cock. They dont have the kind of money required.

Well its £35 each just for starters and they have nearly 100,000 people who have paid now .. and its still coming in .. so are you sure about that??

and they stated last week they were closing in on a club ...

What sort of moron actually pay's £35 into some Mickey Mouse website to buy a Football Club?

Fatbury?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 15:51:04 »

We've heard it all before.

Bob's got his stick out and found an 'investor', not a takeover. We've got to get the incumbents out...NOW!!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Spud

« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 15:52:12 »

Quote from: "stfctownenda"
I said the other day that the football buy a club website I subscribe to were going to be taking us over but no one listened!!!

www.myfootballclub.co.uk

Im sure its them .. this would allow funds to pay off our debts .. CVA etc and introduce a new set of fans but it would still allow Diamond Mike to keep in with the club and make money etc

Well its £35 each just for starters and they have nearly 100,000 people who have paid now .. and its still coming in .. so are you sure about that??

What sort of moron actually pay's £35 into some Mickey Mouse website to buy a Football Club?

Fatbury?

No, fatbury paid £70.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 15:54:47 »

www.myfootballclub.co.uk

Fatbury?

No, fatbury paid £70.

On the basis that would make him majority shareholder Wink
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 15:56:01 »

Quote from: "arriba"
Quote from: "dell boy"
Serious point here, I had intended turning up at midday, leaving home just before 11am, are we protesting or not?
If it is a no, I do not need to leave home until 1.15pm.

Yes we definitely are majority of people are not falling for this crap.  As I said earlier momentum is with us, full steam ahead for the march.

the majority of people on here wont fall for it.but the majority of town fans overall will.
 :evil:

Could be me being naive but at last nights meeting and last weeks protest I have seen more determination and more passion from people to get these jokers removed.  I think it will effect numbers a bit but not massively, I don't think that many people will be taken in by it.  Only time will tell.

Loads of people wouldn't be at the meeting, but  lots of them will feel fit to protst in some way, probably most likely behind the Arkells. Even if they don't make noise they'll be making a presence.

here's the man himself when you need him?
fatbury

« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 15:56:27 »

For what its worth....

I personally think its another smokescreen to put off the protests ..

I say carry on with the protests ... especially if it gets up the current boards noses
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 15:57:55 »

How the hell did they get 100,000 internet geeks to part with £35?
That is mental do you get a free copy of I'm a cybercunt get me out of here or something!
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 15:58:49 »

I'm tired of statements that bullshit around the point.  What's wrong with saying "CompanyX or Mr Y has just paid 900,000 into the club and this has been passed on to HMRC to settle the CVA"?  Because the cunts are just spinning a line and don't want to indulge in any sort of plain communication at all.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 16:05:45 »

Sometimes I hate being a Swindon Fan!

Crying

Fuck em!  Get the bastards out!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
kevjoycreed

« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 16:08:11 »

Quote from: "Berniman"
Sometimes I hate being a Swindon Fan!

Crying

Fuck em!  Get the bastards out!

:goodpost:
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 16:35:25 »

If best holdings have gone who bought billy paytner and mcgovern more money going a miss :-))(
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 16:39:16 »

I'm happy that we've got shot of the scummer and the amigos....interesting to read that one was called Jorge....or George as I predicted back in the summer, though Rubinstein, isn't a common or garden Portugeezer name.

What a statement,  I think there may even be the odd grain of truth in there somewhere.....although Diamand Mike is continuing to take the piss, at least it means Sturrock will be around for a few more games.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 16:44:08 »

So BEST are gone then. What we were all expecting really wasn't it? What this now means is that a deal is needed and fast. whether or not the other party of investment really exists is something we will find out in the coming days and weeks. The board have been forced to admit that the deal with Best is dead. The pressure of protests have finally forced them to come public with that. We shall see what comes of this "other party" but i'm not holding my breath.
RedRedRobin

« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 17:00:48 »

I've read the latest statement, bape and banbury on thisis, Ps's comments, threads here and I think this:

SSW and his family want out, he's out of funds and doesn't want the aggro. the protests have helped with this. SSW will take the best offer (not Best) he can get but will not take the Club down with him.The Board have probably made an effort searching  for new investors as PS thinks.

So,Best are out of the picture, a GOOD thing and the new lot would give PS a free hand, another GOOD thing. At least the IRC are held back for  the moment and the Club is still breathing.

BUT, although the new lot have bought exclusivity to look at the books and attempt to buy the Club, this may not happen and they may be left at the investment partner stage meaning the old lot are still here and running the show. A very BAD thing.

The Board statement as usual raises more questions than it answers eg Who are the new lot? Why are they secret, do they include any of the old lot/board? What budget for progress do they have? Are the Board playing with statement words again to try and fool us? If the Board answered these questions or at least gave us honest answers as to why they can't so that they might just be believed for once; some of the heat might be taken away from the situation.

For myself I will scale down my personal protest but I will not stop protesting for the current lot to be removed.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 17:51:52 »

Trouble is we've all been lead down the garden path too many time sbefore. Nobody believes anything coming from STFC's boardroom. What we need is as much information as possible.
We need to know

Who is taking over & why
Will the current board & advisor remain or go
Will ALL debts be repaid
Why are they investing, & what are the plans to move the club on.

I for one will judge it on it's merits using the fans consortium bid as a yardstick. If it measures up, great. However, such judgements are not easy to make when we are not told anything.
If that were forthcoming in an open, HONEST, & credible way, I believe (given that the answers are the right ones) all fans would unite behind the new regime.
Until them I will still protest, because I still see the club as being under threat

From the Dark Side
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: