Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RADIO SWINDON PHONE IN TONIGHT  (Read 11170 times)
Razzledazzle

« Reply #105 on: Saturday, March 17, 2007, 01:10:20 »

Well done James and Sam, you done us all proud.

You can tell that the board are starting to crumble, they are under more and more pressure, if we can put them under even more pressure i think they will go as soon almost everyone will be against them and they will have no choice.

Keep up the good work lads.  :thumbs:
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Saturday, March 17, 2007, 06:26:13 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Quote from: "sonic youth"

Holt eventually went entirely off-topic, presumably under the assumption I was representing the Fan's Consortium - which I wasn't, I only support it - and demanded all sorts of things.

That always rather annoys me with Holt, the fact that he portrays anybody with an opinion against the board as some kind of representative of the consortium/trust speaking on the consortiums behalf.

Now I hope the club monitor these threads because I want it reported back to him as simply as possible:

Yes many of us are Trust members, but moreso we are Swindon Town fans from all walks of life.

We have got to where we are today by thinking for ourselves and formulating our own opinions.  The reason you face hostility is not because the Trust/consortium officials tells us to criticise you (they don't), it is complete down to the failings of this board.

You had a chance over the 6 years to be open and honest with us, to get us to help take the club forward. Instead you chose to run a closed shop.  To communicate with us all through carefully crafted PR that frankly through your own contradictions, half truths and strops have no credibility.

Who are we? We are the fans, your customers.

Of all the posts i have seen over the last few weeks, this one has further  done it for me.

Matt

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Saturday, March 17, 2007, 06:26:28 »

Holt eventually went entirely off-topic, presumably under the assumption I was representing the Fan's Consortium - which I wasn't, I only support it - and demanded all sorts of things.

That always rather annoys me with Holt, the fact that he portrays anybody with an opinion against the board as some kind of representative of the consortium/trust speaking on the consortiums behalf.

Now I hope the club monitor these threads because I want it reported back to him as simply as possible:

Yes many of us are Trust members, but moreso we are Swindon Town fans from all walks of life.

We have got to where we are today by thinking for ourselves and formulating our own opinions.  The reason you face hostility is not because the Trust/consortium officials tells us to criticise you (they don't), it is complete down to the failings of this board.

You had a chance over the 6 years to be open and honest with us, to get us to help take the club forward. Instead you chose to run a closed shop.  To communicate with us all through carefully crafted PR that frankly through your own contradictions, half truths and strops have no credibility.

Of all the posts i have seen over the last few weeks, this one has further  done it for me.

Matt

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Saturday, March 17, 2007, 08:46:25 »

Quote from: "millom red"

Matt

Fact is cut the supply of money going into the club and there fucked they forget that.There seriously starting to piss alot of people of now and alot of friends who are season ticket holders will not purchase one next season  or buy new kits and i advise every one to do the same until they have stepped down which you cant blame them listening to holts reply last night and saying in not so many words  what consortium, you can slag the fans off so much but what they have to remember like the post above we are the customers that keep them in a job and we the customers are always right.
cavpete

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Saturday, March 17, 2007, 09:01:47 »

well done lads for that, even if it falls on deaf ears at the cg a lot of listeners will be questioning the integrity of the board and do the right thing and support the trust.

lebowski

« Reply #110 on: Saturday, March 17, 2007, 11:14:41 »

peter rowe has just posted/ranted on myonlyswindon (http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=1019&p=16&style=1&forumId=3486&action=1&replytoid=529735821) and i can't help but suddenly have a great deal more respect for danny donegan:

"Bob Holt: Well, they don't call him 'ankles' for nothing (lower than a c***). A former newspaper sales manager - not a journalist as he tries to make out - for another crook, Robert Maxwell. Has adopted similar bully boy tactics in his business dealings and like the greek, has no idea about customer relations or the running of a football club. All mouth and very little brain. Was once threatened to be thrown out of a fourth floor window in London by D Donnegan.  Many believe the world would be a better place had it happened!"
Richard4acre

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Saturday, March 17, 2007, 12:12:37 »

It's fair to say every statement from the board is another bullet in their own foot. So lets be sensible here, keep them talking, whatch them sink their own ship, and we will have the power! [wow how many sayings can i fit in a sentance  Smiley ]

Anyhows - lets use quotes to re-write history!

ne day, The County Ground will be a happy place.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Friday, March 30, 2007, 09:57:11 »

*BUMP*

Don't forget Sports Talk tonight, 6pm on BBC Radio Swindon (103.6FM)

Get your texts and emails in.

Now more than ever we need as much pro-Power support as we can get.
flammableBen

« Reply #113 on: Friday, March 30, 2007, 17:09:03 »

Ben's got to work again. Rubbish. Give em hell lads.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Friday, March 30, 2007, 17:26:02 »

Trevor from Old Walcot :nuts:
Lash_sumthin

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Friday, March 30, 2007, 17:26:50 »

someone questioning signin brez  :nuts:
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Friday, March 30, 2007, 17:39:39 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
Trevor from Old Walcot :nuts:
:omg2:
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Friday, March 30, 2007, 17:45:58 »

Was Brian from Larkhill on......I'm starting to worry about Brian.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Friday, March 30, 2007, 17:46:35 »

No Reg, Brian must've been sectioned since last Friday Cheesy
Lash_sumthin

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Friday, March 30, 2007, 18:17:19 »

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?63azadtnckz

if anyone cares for 2nites drivel
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up