Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Diamandis interview  (Read 12632 times)
fatbury

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 10:28:06 »

I think its the latter - besides how is blackmailing SBC going to get them onside ...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 10:49:26 »

Interview seems to be up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/content/articles/2006/12/19/mike_diamandis_feature.shtml

at work so can't listen just now. It's a long 'un by all accounts.
Sussex

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 11:03:35 »

Quote from: "Batch"
at work so can't listen just now. It's a long 'un by all accounts.

Same as. Can someone type it out? Thanks Cheesy
sonic youth

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 11:08:57 »

45 minutes? jesus christ.

i'll get cracking...
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 11:10:33 »

fucking hell, theres a picture and everything.

i now fully support the current board and wish them a prolongued rule at the helm of the good ship STFC.

:-))(  Soapy Tit Wank

Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 11:12:04 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
fucking hell, theres a picture and everything.

i now fully support the current board and wish them a prolongued rule at the helm of the good ship STFC.

:-))(  Soapy Tit Wank

You can thank a *very* clever Matt Pick at the press conference announcing Sturrock's arrival for that one....
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 11:12:08 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
45 minutes? jesus christ.

i'll get cracking...

Tell them to wait til they get home. fucking cunts
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 11:13:25 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
I think its the latter - besides how is blackmailing SBC going to get them onside ...

I think it's safe to say that only a handfull of fans (i.e. us) are really concerned about the day to day running of our club. Most people just want to go and watch football on a saturday.

Out of those that just go to watch to football, I think quite a few would be pretty pissed off if the club moved away from the CG, therefore they'll back the 'Keep town in Swindon' campaign. If the board are actively seen as trying to keep us at the CG it'll keep these casual fans sweet.

IMO the board are trying to create a divide amongst the fans and make the followers of the Fans Consortium the smallest minority possible.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 11:17:01 »

Ive listened to it this is my inturpritation of what was said I may have got it wrong...

Club have told Trust residential stuff on ground would mean a residental comitte to speak to and would stop them holding concerts and stuff.thats the "fatal flaw"

The Trust put their own slant on the results of the peace meeting.

The Trust have their own agenda to get someone on the board they will back anyone at all to get this.Mike D thinks 3-4 people are out to get him and suggested that these people would rather see the club die than him there.

He reckons the balance was -14,000,000 5 years ago and unless I heard wrong is +2,000,000 now?

They consider Power to have shares,should BP want to change them from shares to loan they are willing to speak.

He questioned the buisness skills of Radcliffe,Davis then want on to say they dont know what Wilkes or Powers do either.

The CVA is worded to say "we will pay off the 900,00 if the new stadium is built because we havent built the stadium they will be looking to pay it 100,000 a year instead.(im sure thats what he said but I could be wrong here)

The bonus scheme agreed by Power/Devlin for our squad is the "best in this league,the 1st and many Championship clubs"Thats why the increased attendnce are leaving us still skint.

When asked how much to sell he said it depends who is asking.My reading is if the Trust want to but it they will have to pay all Wills loands,St Modwen and the worth of the playing squad(including Brez who isnt even fucking ours).At least thats what he suggested

/
W56196272
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 11:19:00 »

The "board walkabouts" on Saturday AND the press releases of last week were aimed at the faceless majority (ie: those fans who do not want to get involved in the backroom politics and just want to show up for the game and support the team)

Now to me.........................they have a choice to make now !

either get on board and do something about it

OR

order their railcard now !

Which do you think its going to be ?
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 11:22:26 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Ive listened to it this is my inturpritation of what was said I may have got it wrong...

Club have told Trust residential stuff on ground would mean a residental comitte to speak to and would stop them holding concerts and stuff.thats the "fatal flaw"

The Trust put their own slant on the results of the peace meeting.

The Trust have their own agenda to get someone on the board they will back anyone at all to get this.Mike D thinks 3-4 people are out to get him and suggested that these people would rather see the club die than him there.

He reckons the balance was -14,000,000 5 years ago and unless I heard wrong is +2,000,000 now?

They consider Power to have shares,should BP want to change them from shares to loan they are willing to speak.

He questioned the buisness skills of Radcliffe,Davis then want on to say they dont know what Wilkes or Powers do either.

The CVA is worded to say "we will pay off the 900,00 if the new stadium is built because we havent built the stadium they will be looking to pay it 100,000 a year instead.(im sure thats what he said but I could be wrong here)

The bonus scheme agreed by Power/Devlin for our squad is the "best in this league,the 1st and many Championship clubs"Thats why the increased attendnce are leaving us still skint.

When asked how much to sell he said it depends who is asking.My reading is if the Trust want to but it they will have to pay all Wills loands,St Modwen and the worth of the playing squad(including Brez who isnt even fucking ours).At least thats what he suggested
It was my understanding that players couldnt be used as assets. :?

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 11:22:58 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

It's not his club! He can't go spouting things like that! Unless of course he was saying all this on behalf of SSW.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 11:24:11 »

PS he doesnt half look like a right dodgy character! :shock:

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 11:24:12 »

He is apperently the clubs "general manager" as appointed by Seton wills and has been since 2000

/
W56196272
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 11:26:15 »

Doesn't matter YR, he doesn't own it - he can't sell it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: