Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Spatula  (Read 11258 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 18:53:43 »

To be honest I wouldn't have him back now. In fact as soon as he went we seemed to pick up and have got a great record since he went on loan. I honestly think we don't need him now either. Having said that if Jervis is going back in January and De Vita is now going to be used soley on the left wing then that would only leave us with Magera, Kerrouche and Connell with Murray on loan (assuming he stays on of course).

Still plenty of scope for both Timlin and Clarke to return to be honest. I'm hoping neither do though.
iffy

« Reply #46 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 19:00:13 »

I think PDC will point to the Clarke incident as one of the turning points of his managerial education. We've kicked on since he's gone, the team are playing as a team and I can't imagine he'll be welcomed back.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 19:06:03 »

To be honest I wouldn't have him back now. In fact as soon as he went we seemed to pick up and have got a great record since he went on loan. I honestly think we don't need him now either. Having said that if Jervis is going back in January and De Vita is now going to be used soley on the left wing then that would only leave us with Magera, Kerrouche and Connell with Murray on loan (assuming he stays on of course).

Still plenty of scope for both Timlin and Clarke to return to be honest. I'm hoping neither do though.
And Benson to replace Jervis?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 19:10:36 »

And Benson to replace Jervis?

Who knows. I'm sure we'll be back in for him. I'm sure other teams will as well though.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, December 5, 2011, 13:00:09 »

I cannot envisage a situation where Mr L Clarke will be welcomed back to the CG more than likely it is being arranged where and when he will train until something get's sorted in January as I cannot see him being wanted at 1st team training, we've done well without him and we don't need prima donnas who only want to play and not train properly
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, December 5, 2011, 18:06:20 »

Leon Clarke can fuck off.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, December 5, 2011, 21:16:14 »

Leon Clarke can fuck off.
get off the fence and tell us what you really think!!

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
STFCDude3

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, December 5, 2011, 21:40:55 »

Jebus stop confusing me. This is what the post on the Col U forum actually says..

Are you sure it was him ?, Swindon forum were talking about Leon 'S.patula' being there. At first I thought that was a local nickname/slur but in fact S.patula was signed from QPR and then fell out with Di Canio.
Clarke would be a good shout, Di Canio has said he will never play for STFC whilst he is in charge and had signed a two year contract in the summer. 9 in 13 for Chesterfield.

Ward was at Wolves 98-03 when Clarke was coming through the ranks. I'd be happy if JW's last input before being moved upstairs (to save redundancy) was to get Clarke to sign.

Where abouts are you OST?  I'm also in that neck of the woods.  You going to the Southend game tomorrow?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, December 5, 2011, 21:58:06 »

Where abouts are you OST?  I'm also in that neck of the woods.  You going to the Southend game tomorrow?

Between Colchester and Clacton. I will be giving Southend a miss tomorrow night but I will definitely be making the trip down there for the league game in January....unless we're still in the Cup that point Hmmm
STFCDude3

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, December 5, 2011, 22:04:13 »

Between Colchester and Clacton. I will be giving Southend a miss tomorrow night but I will definitely be making the trip down there for the league game in January....unless we're still in the Cup that point Hmmm

Crikey, you are pretty close to me then, as I am in Clacton (well, Holland soapy tit wank).  I'll definitely be there for the league game also, but thought tomorrow was a good chance to take the boys to their first away game as shouldn't be too busy. 
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, December 5, 2011, 22:10:54 »

Crikey, you are pretty close to me then, as I am in Clacton (well, Holland soapy tit wank).  I'll definitely be there for the league game also, but thought tomorrow was a good chance to take the boys to their first away game as shouldn't be too busy. 
We're in Great Bentley so not far at all. We'll have to make our own 'North Essex Reds' flag or something  Cool
STFCDude3

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, December 5, 2011, 22:16:58 »

We're in Great Bentley so not far at all. We'll have to make our own 'North Essex Reds' flag or something  Cool

Sounds like a good idea to me Smiley  Was hoping for a 3rd round clash against Ipswich soapy tit wank !!

We'll have to organise something for the Southend league game then mate
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, December 5, 2011, 22:29:42 »

I was hoping for Ipswich away as well. Nice local game and I would have really fancied our chances against them. Still, I fancy our chances against Wigan. Yes, maybe we can do something for Southend although we may have a Cup game that day instead  Wink
Parkin09

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 16:04:41 »

Gary Rose tweeted saying there would be news regarding Clarke in the adver today, anyone got it?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #59 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 16:08:23 »

Pretty sure his loan ended yesterday.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: