Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Spatula  (Read 11256 times)
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 18:55:52 »

Was allegedly in the crowd for the game. I assume the home crowd. Why would he be there, does anyone know? Did anyone have the misfortune of seeing the Harvey look alike?

Now, ain't that just like me?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 19:00:28 »

No, Jordan Pavett was in with the away fans though.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 19:01:10 »

I have to admit that when considering the goals he's scored for Chesterfield, if it was announced that he and Di Canio had 'made up' then I wouldn't be totally against his return.

This is purely on the basis that he was up for it though.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 19:07:07 »

If he and Di canio can sort their differences out then he could come good for us.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 19:27:03 »

Di Canio strikes me as the sort who, once he is pissed off with someone he stays pissed off. Having said that, Clarke probably is exactly the striker we are looking for so if they do kiss and and make up I'm all for it.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 19:49:20 »

I would say that Di Canio is a 'heat of the moment' sort of chap.

We shall see. For all we know Clarke could have been at the game to negotiate his way out!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 19:53:33 »

Di Canio strikes me as the sort who, once he is pissed off with someone he stays pissed off.

I'd have said the opposite.

Bit of time to calm down and an apology and he'll be hugging Clarke and kissing him on the cheeks.
Spencer_White

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 19:54:08 »

If he and Di canio can sort their differences out then he could come good for us.

It would undermine all the discipline and teamwork Di Canio has installed in the squad.

We have to reward the players who submitted themselves to the hard work at the start of the season.
LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 19:54:59 »

Could have "Van Hooijdonk gate" on our hands!!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 19:56:12 »

It would undermine all the discipline and teamwork Di Canio has installed in the squad.

We have to reward the players who submitted themselves to the hard work at the start of the season.

Spot on. We don't need his goals anywya.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 19:56:50 »

Yes.

But as you've said, we need to get out of this division and if L.C. can score the goals...?

We don't know what really went on behind-the-scenes - apart from Di Canio's irate criticisms immediately after the incident. L.C. was punished and it was lesson probably for the whole squad.

As long as he's on our wage bill, we might not have a choice.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 19:59:50 »

I'd say its up to Clarke.

If he comes back, tail between his legs, apologizes and buys into the Di Canio ethos then I think we'll take him back.

If any player doesnt buy into the Di Canio way - then they wont be wanted here and will be got shot of. FACT!
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 20:33:38 »

I'd take him back if he gave assurances that he'd knuckle down (and followed through with it). He's the sort of player who would score horrible scrappy goals and that's what I think we're missing.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 20:39:43 »

I'd take him back if he gave assurances that he'd knuckle down (and followed through with it). He's the sort of player who would score horrible scrappy goals and that's what I think we're missing.
I agree. We'd have won by more than 1 goal with him in the side today.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 20:44:18 »

Lets cash in. It might work out if he came back, but it might go horrendously. Why take that risk? Di Canio is in the best position to judge this one though I suppose. If he does take him back, it'll show he really, really rates him, because he'll look a little bit silly for going back on what he said.
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 20:58:55 by The Moonraker » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: