Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Looks like Robinsons on his way  (Read 11446 times)
JPC82

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 21:51:39 »

What did he do? Was he just massively shit, as that isn't too much of a surprise.

Very poor, should not be starting for the full england team, hes still playing on the strength of the Croatia game, he should be behind Beckham Wright Phillips, Milner & A.Young
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 21:52:59 »

And on form, even Lennon

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
JPC82

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 21:54:15 »

And on form, even Lennon

i class Lennon and Walcott the same, lightning quick fuck all end product
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 21:56:28 »

That's not completely inaccurate!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 21:58:25 »

Jon Forte who floats round League One is the epitome of that, amazing athlete but about as much ability on the ball as I have.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 22:10:59 »

I am sure Capello does not pick walcot on the basis of 1 game.
JPC82

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 22:13:59 »

I am sure Capello does not pick walcot on the basis of 1 game.

unless hes has a worldy every training session he must be, cos hes been shit in every england game since Croatia then was injured for about 4months and didnt do the business for Arsenal when he got back fit
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 22:19:50 »

He got an assist against Andorra...
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 22:23:26 »

Seems to be something strange going on with Walcott. Don't know what but he is nowhere near the player he was before he got injured, maybe he still isn't 100%? But then isn't this part of the reason for playing him in the under 21's?
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 23:15:40 »

He got an assist against Andorra...

Glen Johnson got 3, so I think we can rule that out as a yardstick Wink

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Barry Scott

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 09:12:43 »

On a Walcott note, i think i read somewhere that Wenger doesn't see him as a winger anyway, and will begin to move him back into the striker role.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 09:20:12 »

Alright his form hasn't been great of late but harsh to say "no end product". There was 3 against Croatia i think you'll find.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 09:54:04 »

Theo's strike record looks quite similar to Cox's before he had an even better (excellent!) season this time round. I don't think Theo's end product is lacking at all and would be pleased with this signing.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 10:59:46 »

The plan for Theo has always been to get him playing through the middle as a centre forward. Wenger did this with Henry, Wiltord and even Carlos Vela and Jay Simpson.

He's class, but expectations were stupidly raised by the hat-trick, perhaps rightfully so, but he's still learning. Perhaps a regular England berth is a bit much at this stage but his pace is such a huge asset. I recon Capello's putting up with him at the moment because he knows that by the time South Africa swings around he'll be quality there.

officially blacker than the night.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 13:25:22 »

The plan for Theo has always been to get him playing through the middle as a centre forward. Wenger did this with Henry, Wiltord and even Carlos Vela and Jay Simpson.

He's class, but expectations were stupidly raised by the hat-trick, perhaps rightfully so, but he's still learning. Perhaps a regular England berth is a bit much at this stage but his pace is such a huge asset. I recon Capello's putting up with him at the moment because he knows that by the time South Africa swings around he'll be quality there.

I think both you and Capello are wrong. JPC is obviously a much better judge of players than some eyetie coach, I mean, what's Capello ever won?

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: