Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pre-matchday thread: Leyton Orient  (Read 9281 times)
JayBox325

Ignore
« on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 14:34:06 »

So this is our last game before things matter again.

Apparently there's a chance Louis Thompson could make a comeback according to FLIC.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 14:44:35 »

Andrew Steele-Davis
‏@andrew_FLICW

I have a sneaky suspicion we could well be seeing L Thompson make a return on Sunday. #stfc

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 15:10:52 »

Sam seems to have poured cold water on the idea - let hope we can get a win though get into the play-off's on the back of a win.

I was asked today what I thought of our chances in the PO's I had to think for a moment but then I answered that if we play to our potential that I know we have we have a very good chance of doing very very well, but what niggles in the back of my mind where the players have been taking it easy over the last few weeks, how easy is it for them to raise their game to the level that is required.

Let's be positive though get rid of any negativity and build up the excitment.

JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 15:26:28 »

Sam seems to have poured cold water on the idea - let hope we can get a win though get into the play-off's on the back of a win.

I was asked today what I thought of our chances in the PO's I had to think for a moment but then I answered that if we play to our potential that I know we have we have a very good chance of doing very very well, but what niggles in the back of my mind where the players have been taking it easy over the last few weeks, how easy is it for them to raise their game to the level that is required.

Let's be positive though get rid of any negativity and build up the excitement.

This.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
kerry red

« Reply #4 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 16:06:58 »

I'm with Cooper on this - get these mindless games out of the way so we can get on with getting to Wembley and smash those Franchise fags.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 16:18:59 »

Fancy orient to turn us over.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 16:36:45 »

what niggles in the back of my mind where the players have been taking it easy over the last few weeks, how easy is it for them to raise their game to the level that is required.

The problem is recently we didn't seem to be able to do that anyway, Yeovil at home was the worst example.

I'm hopeful the break will banish that, rather than magnify it.

Lets be honest, we could destroy Sheff U (or Chesterfield) or we could capitulate with equal probability. But the most likely scenario is that its going to be nip and tuck and a bit of luck here, or a bit of quality there will be the difference.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 17:10:40 »

Listening to Cooper today I think we will see a lot of changes on Sunday, he will rest at least four or five players again - although he says they are struggling to be fit!
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 17:15:43 »

I want to see players stake their claim on Sunday. I acknowledge Cooper's thinking, as mentioned on TEF it'll either go down as a stroke of genius or be a disaster.

Of course, knowing Town we'll somehow find ourselves losing to this struggling team. Orient will be pumped, lets not underestimate that, but we might catch them on the counter-attack if/when they get desperate.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 17:53:45 »

Expecting to see Mass, Obika, Toffers, Nathan and Gladwin missing from reading earlier. Think Swift will play, and that probably means Barthram , Branco and Rogers in as well, kids on the bench.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 18:00:13 »

It's a four hour round trip for me with all the associated costs... If Cooper wants to play a bunch of kids, that's fine by me. Whatever stops injuries and suspensions for the playoffs.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 18:14:26 »

I've paid my £27 fully aware that Town might go 'experimental' so I won't complain. I just hope it works!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #12 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 18:56:08 »

I've paid my £27 fully aware that Town might go 'experimental' so I won't complain. I just hope it works!
I got a text from the club saying it was only 27. Would be worth it if we relegate them and particularly that big headed fuckwit Mooney. Maybe if he gets relegated he can stand in front of the drs pointing to his name.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 19:02:17 »

Would be worth it if we relegate them and particularly that big headed fuckwit Mooney. Maybe if he gets relegated he can stand in front of the drs pointing to his name.

bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 19:03:01 »

When was the last time we relegated anyone?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: