Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Brentford Official Matchday Thread  (Read 27708 times)
kerry red

« Reply #195 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 19:37:41 »

Christ, they are as good as promoted. Just suck it up and fuck off.

One thing this end of season rattle has done is make me look forward to next season with more than a little hope.

Looking at the clubs coming down and those coming up there will be a lack of a 'billy big bollocks' team next season.

Get your money on the Blades, I reckon.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #196 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 20:06:06 »

Brentford fans can go fuck themselves. They're happy enough to watch those cheating, whinging, shitbags but a bit of fucking water on the pitch, fuck me. Is it worse than not giving the ball back after Branco is injured. Is it worse than Foreskin or whatever his name is taking Louis out and then doing the same to Branco - yes the same Branco who was later injured again. But a bit of water, fucking sacrilege. Is it any worse than Alan mac waving his imaginary cards at the ref. Is it worse than the cunt who fouled Louis in the 1st half in front of the DRS and then elbowed him in the face as he got up. But that fucking water.
A bunch of fucking whinging cunts just like their wanky, scumbag fucking players. I would love it if they fucked it up and I'd love to see a picture of Alan mac, Foreskin and Harlee fucking Dean if they fuck it up.   
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 20:07:03 »

Consensus is that McCormack is a cunt then?
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 20:15:25 »

Assuming you are on about the 2-1 victory in 11/12 when Turner nearly had a heart attack post match, the ref's name was Brendan Malone, and they were correct - he is from Salisbury.

He was also the referee for our match yesterday.
Agent Malone also reffed the Oxford 0 Fleetwood 2 match the week before last
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 20:25:51 »

Enjoyed that. Great win. Goal superbly taken by Louis.

Smith looks like a guy short on confidence at the moment, shame to see people getting on his back so quickly.
That said, that's two successive home games he's picked up the ball just in the oppo's half towards the DRS and put a sublime ball through the centre and left backs for a forward to run onto. Storey scored from his against Sheffield and Byrne could have done better with his opportunity yesterday.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 20:36:10 »

that really is a fat ref
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 20:51:25 »

that really is a fat ref

Does he get paid in pies?

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #202 on: Monday, April 14, 2014, 00:46:26 »

Brentford fans can go fuck themselves. They're happy enough to watch those cheating, whinging, shitbags but a bit of fucking water on the pitch, fuck me. Is it worse than not giving the ball back after Branco is injured. Is it worse than Foreskin or whatever his name is taking Louis out and then doing the same to Branco - yes the same Branco who was later injured again. But a bit of water, fucking sacrilege. Is it any worse than Alan mac waving his imaginary cards at the ref. Is it worse than the cunt who fouled Louis in the 1st half in front of the DRS and then elbowed him in the face as he got up. But that fucking water.
A bunch of fucking whinging cunts just like their wanky, scumbag fucking players. I would love it if they fucked it up and I'd love to see a picture of Alan mac, Foreskin and Harlee fucking Dean if they fuck it up.   
Sublime.
ahounsell

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Monday, April 14, 2014, 08:26:03 »

Quote from: A Brentford Fan
with the pitch watered to create a jelly effect (pretty pathetic that...)

Good job it didnt rain then, we might have won 3-0  Grin
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Monday, April 14, 2014, 08:49:26 »

Consensus is that McCormack is a cunt then?
Let's not forget that he was when he played for us - But then he was our c*nt!

P.S. The definition of c*nt these days seems to be a battling, wily and aggressive, seasoned pro.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #205 on: Monday, April 14, 2014, 09:11:04 »

I don't have any problem with McC, always have his all.

Douglas on the other hand appeared to give up mid way through our relegation season.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Monday, April 14, 2014, 09:15:19 »

Where did those Brentford fan quotes come from? I'm sorry but surely the fact you play at home means you can do whatever the fuck you like to the pitch to suit the home side? As long as its in good playable condition and you don't say deliberately put potholes in the pitch or whatever. Surely the point of playing your home matches means that the home team prepares their pitch to suit the playing style of the home team? Who gives a shit that this doesn't suit fucking Brentford and their team of nightclub bouncers!

Smith is such a frustrating player. Since he came in we could tell he has the touch of an elephant, but this hasn't improved in the 3 months or so since he signed which is really irritating. However I think abusing him is unfair. If he was strolling around not giving a shit then this might be warranted but from what I see and read, he puts in a bloody good shift every match.

Good win though and that's 1 of 5 that Cooper asked for.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Monday, April 14, 2014, 09:19:20 »

Of course we are entitled to water our own pitch if it suits us, but I think there were more of our players losing their footing than theirs.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Monday, April 14, 2014, 10:06:07 »

Of course we are entitled to water our own pitch if it suits us, but I think there were more of our players losing their footing than theirs.

Indeed there was.  It gave us no advantage whatsoever.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Monday, April 14, 2014, 10:28:25 »

Yeah but the corner were flags were too shiny as well.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: