Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient Matchday thread  (Read 53897 times)
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:44:01 »

All great sitting on here saying all that, but you're not actually at games witnessing or spending money on this, I have a season ticket but even so to do this while still charging this at £27 is not right.
Again with not grasping context  - Why are we charging £27? The band prices were set at the start of the season.  Orient were tipped to be a top 6 side at least at the start of the season having finished last season with a loss on penalties in the playoff final. Therefore a last game of the season against them would probably be an important one. They fucked up and so it's actually a game to see if they get relegated or not.

Now, bearing in mind a club is only allowed to discount tickets so many times a season,  I think it's pretty fair to assume we can't reduce the prices now.

I am happy to pay £X to go and see Swindon play. There are limits to this of course,  but when we have a club whose main goal is to rest on an even keel financially and maybe make a little bit of profit to pump back I to bit self I have zero problem with paying the 'on day' prices. If I could go often enough to make a season ticket or 6 match ticket work I would get one of those but as is I see it as a necessary evil.  Yes football is expensive now, bit that's Sky's fault,  not Swindon's.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:44:35 »

Bristol City 6-2 Walsall

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Flashheart

« Reply #182 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:45:29 »

It's all about what these boys do come Thursday

Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:47:30 »

https://twitter.com/essex_o/status/594845149651435520

Rodger's goal.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #184 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:49:08 »

WOW.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:49:51 »

I love how glum the pundit looks after that.  Like he made a huge mistake and is regretting it.

Also FUCKING HELL RODGERS why hasn't he been taking free kicks like that every game?!?!
Flashheart

« Reply #186 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:50:19 »

Sexy
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:51:01 »

Watching the Preston game and they are getting into twitchy bum territory.  They are battering Colchester but missing numerous chances, Garner in particular.  This has got a 96th minute goal for Colchester written all over it..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:51:46 »

Goal of the season?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
paddieu

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:53:39 »

Watching the Preston game and they are getting into twitchy bum territory.  They are battering Colchester but missing numerous chances, Garner in particular.  This has got a 96th minute goal for Colchester written all over it..

aaaagh dont jinx us !!!

preston 96th minute, ok God ?!

[trying to remove the hex]
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:54:06 »

Colchester score

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:54:44 »

8+ minutes left

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #192 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:54:49 »

Colchester score
Bugger.

Now I want Chesterfield to win cos I think they are easier to beat than Sheff Utd.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:55:59 »

Colchester score
Preston are serial bottlers in the play offs, hate the club stealers but better they go up now.
paddieu

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:56:18 »

Goal of the season?

this lad is a lot better than we have given him credit for.

i recall one of his shots at a recent home game that indicated his talent.

i see him less as a DM and more as a Louis type player, able to get forward, and hope we keep him
as he will become more consistent.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: