Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient Matchday thread  (Read 53856 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:00:09 »

Quote from: Frigby Daser
If you were to identify a turning point in our season, Branco getting a run in the side ans Stephens being pushed up is probably it.
yup
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:02:02 »

Just seen the goal on Sky - Branco made to look like a mug (again) megged and slotted away.  if Branco gets anywhere near the starting 11 in the next 2/3 games then we are screwed.

Franchise 4-0 up against Yeaovil reserves.  Colchester just missed an open goal when lobbing the keeper.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:02:15 »

Agombar has disappeared again

To be fair so has the rest of our midfield
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:02:49 »

If you were to identify a turning point in our season, Branco getting a run in the side ans Stephens being pushed up is probably it.

Louis getting injured was it...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:03:10 »

Agombar has disappeared again

To be fair so has the rest of our midfield

Haven't heard his name yet..

Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:03:34 »

nail on the head

I come from a land down-under
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:04:15 »

Branco looks shit even in a reserve team, I can't see him ever coming good as he's just brainless. Still wouldn't be surprised to see him in the play-offs as Cooper seems to have a bizarre love for playing him.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #127 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:04:21 »

This is when I feel it changed.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:06:04 »

zzzzzzzzzz
REDBUCK

« Reply #129 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:06:49 »

So anyone still think resting players is a good idea. Fucking ridiculous, no justification for playing Harry Ag at all unless paid to. Now we've given them a goal they don't have to push to hard as we have no threat. Set piece goals our only hope.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:08:07 »

I just hope this "resting players" thing doesn't come back to bite us in the arse. Look what happened the last time we had a 3 week break.

I think this is exactly what will happen.  Surprised at Coopers "plan" on this and think this will bite us in the arse big time.  I fear the tie could be over by the second leg.

What surprises me more than anything with this whole debacle is that Power is allowing it to happen.  It is almost like he is not fussed about going up, which scares the fuck out of me more than the wage stealer being in the team tbh.

I can nothing but pain for us fans over the coming weeks with the current tactics and mindset in place..

Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:09:59 »

Haven't heard his name yet..

He played one nice ball through early on, but not much else
Frigby Daser

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #132 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:10:32 »

Someone joked "Cooper out" above. That's obviously a joke, but the pitiful performances of the past 2 months have only been tolerated because of what went before. Taken in isolation, the selection policy and apparent inability to get the team playing remotely near their potential has been so, so poor. He deserves criticism for it.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #133 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:10:51 »

All this rubbish about gamesmanship and annoyance at the changes made is ridiculous. We've got a small cheap team compared to pretty much everyone else in the top half of the table. We have to do the sensible thing and rotate the squad as best we can so we're okay for the playoffs. Any other team in our position would do exactly the same. Frankly I'm surprised we haven't put a team out with these players in before now.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 12:11:28 »

I think you all need to calm down a bit. You've all known the plan since our playoff place was confirmed. Like the team, you just need to focus on the playoffs now. Save your negativity until you see how we get on on Thursday.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: