Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crawley Town vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 42602 times)
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 16:20:52 »

With the conditions i thought the players showed a good application.

I felt sorry for Pericard,because he and Charlie were often isolated and he had to deal with a real
lack of quality service.

With Prutton playing so deep,Pericard often had no runnner or support player from midfield who he
could try and bring into the game.

What's the point of abusing players when they are trying? Give some of them some support and
encouragement please!

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 16:21:25 »

I thought he was rubbish.

(not really)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #422 on: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 16:29:33 »

What's the point of abusing players when they are trying? Give some of them some support and
encouragement please!

I wholeheartedly agree.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 16:30:07 »

I thought it took Pericard about 20 mins to get into the game, but he got and held the ball up well. I just wish he could use his height a bit more and win a few more headers.

And, I forgot to mention, that Steve Evans is a fat cunt.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 19:37:40 »

I'm not a Pericard fan, but I thought he did okay last night.  He was using his strength more than I've seen in other games and seemed to be holding the ball up better as well.

Unfortunately due to the fact that he generally hasn't performed that well for Swindon, he'll always tend to get singled out by the boo boys when we're not doing so well.  On the other side of the coin however, you may have thought that would spur him on to do better to silence them?

JPM was the biggest disappointment, I don't think his name was even mentioned until just before half time?  It's a real shame after being one of our consistent players last season. 
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 21:33:47 »

Rose was shocking and got caught out a couple of times. Morrison was poor and kept giving the ball away, sometimes in dangerous positions. JPM had a bad game. Prutton and Timlin got bypassed for too often. Ritchie was ok but not at his best. Austin and Pericard suffered from a lack of good service.

I spent the train journey back to London wondering why I'd bothered. I suppose it was worth it for the banter with the Crawley fans.

"You lost at Wembley, you lost at Wembley"
"We lost at Wembley, you lost at Newport..."
Spencer_White

« Reply #426 on: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 22:16:29 »

We got through a difficult cup tie. The pitch looked to be getting harder and slippier all night and we came away with no injuries.

Austin goal/celebration looked brilliant on Tv, and I wish I could have been there.

We are still in the Cup, looking forward to the draw.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 23:26:11 »

I just couldn't understand why "Juve Juve number 9" didn't take off?

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Sunday, November 28, 2010, 00:09:20 »

morrison is overated.if someone is offering money then sell.use the money for an experienced centre back
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Sunday, November 28, 2010, 00:14:45 »

Agree with that ribs.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Sunday, November 28, 2010, 00:20:12 »

JPM & Pericard were very disappointing IMO. The rest did ok in difficult circumstances in difficult conditions, happy to get them back to the County Ground. Douglas would have won that game for us.

Somebody tell me what the fuck has happened to JP since last season? Worst player on the pitch by a country mile and should be ashamed when watching his performance back against players that should be struggling to deal with him but instead made him look like an overweight unfit pub player, with the first touch and delivery of a rapist!  If I were him I would be embarrassed and if I were Wilson he would be in the reserves for a while!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Sunday, November 28, 2010, 01:17:35 »

JPM & Pericard were very disappointing IMO. The rest did ok in difficult circumstances in difficult conditions, happy to get them back to the County Ground. Douglas would have won that game for us.

Somebody tell me what the fuck has happened to JP since last season? Worst player on the pitch by a country mile and should be ashamed when watching his performance back against players that should be struggling to deal with him but instead made him look like an overweight unfit pub player, with the first touch and delivery of a rapist!  If I were him I would be embarrassed and if I were Wilson he would be in the reserves for a while!

I thought VP did more than ok!

He held the ball up pretty well and brought the midfield into the game.  I felt when he got taken off and Dossevi came on we struggled to get hold of the ball and that in no small part contributed the equiliser!

I expect us to win at a canter at the CG though!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Sunday, November 28, 2010, 07:11:39 »

Rose was shocking and got caught out a couple of times. Morrison was poor and kept giving the ball away, sometimes in dangerous positions. JPM had a bad game. Prutton and Timlin got bypassed for too often. Ritchie was ok but not at his best. Austin and Pericard suffered from a lack of good service.

I spent the train journey back to London wondering why I'd bothered. I suppose it was worth it for the banter with the Crawley fans.

"You lost at Wembley, you lost at Wembley"
"We lost at Wembley, you lost at Newport..."

Thought your chant (That was picked up by loads around us) was better. When they sang 'Crawley Till I Die, I'm Crawley Till I Die....', we responded with 'Crawley Till Half Nine, You're Crawley till Half Nine....'

My offering, 'They're Here, They're There, They're Every Fucking Where, Plastic Fans, Plastic Fans'
was also well received (If I say so myself, which I do).

Really nice to see Birdy again too. Sussex came with her but I wasn't that bothered about him.

It's All Good..............
Sussex

« Reply #433 on: Sunday, November 28, 2010, 07:46:36 »

I get that a lot.
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Sunday, November 28, 2010, 10:42:23 »

Just saw that fat tax dodger interviewed saying that we'd scored against the run of play! Cholesterol level so high they are obscuring your eyes you gutbucket!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: