Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Kit  (Read 86548 times)
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 08:26:46 »

We haven't seen the new keeper kit yet. Perhaps Jed's asset stripping means Wes/Bedwell will have to bring in his own clothes this year?
bobby barnes jink

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 08:48:01 »

We haven't seen the new keeper kit yet. Perhaps Jed's asset stripping means Wes/Bedwell will have to bring in his own clothes this year?

Maybe they're going skins.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 08:55:50 »

Was it £45 last year or is inflation another fiver? The justification for changing all the kits every year was originally that they would remain cheap. While its great to have Adidas as a brand when we had Strikeforce I could get both shirts for £54. Now that was a bargain!
Dozno9

« Reply #423 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 09:05:37 »

It's the price of the kids kit that pisses me off c.£75 last year.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 09:19:03 »

Portsmouth signed a deal with Sondico, saying they will be the cheapest shirts in the football league at £35.

LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 09:56:51 »

I really quite like the long sleeve version, and wouldn't mind it for 5-a-side, but it's just far too expensive. Haven't  bought a shirt in years, didn't realise quite how pricey they were these days.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 10:07:13 »

Well I think it's horrible, but as I won't be purchasing it, my opinion probably doesn't matter.  I'm quite happy continuing to wear my 2011/12 home shirt.  Plain and simple design.

My son had the new home kit last season and says it wants the away kit this season.  I assume that's released later?

I've always found the shop manager ok, although she can get a bit defensive at the prices when I've heard people in there moaning. 
My red shirt is now three years old and perfectly good!!  I very much doubt I will fork out for the new kit, although I am sure my grandson, son and his girlfriend will!!!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 10:11:24 »

Perhaps Jed's asset stripping means Wes/Bedwell will have to bring in his own clothes this year?
Could you explain what you mean by Jed's asset stripping?  It is all getting a bit tedious now, when I drive by the CG and see the floodlights being carted off by a scrap dealer I will know there is a problem, but until we see proof of it I am prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt!!
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 10:23:54 »

Or maybe even a red T Shirt and white felt tip

you want some tippex yeo?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 10:36:36 »

CHANG EXCLUSIVE - Berniman shagging club shop manager.

Wrong, as you so often are.  I provided the tills for the club shop so I know her through that.

Just think people slagging off somebody over the internet without even knowing her is not on.  Imagine if it was your WAG or Mum?  Not required.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #430 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 12:05:20 »

I'm personally more inclined to buy some of the leisurewear. I find that you can wear a couple of season and its cheaper then the shirts.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 12:18:47 »

Could you explain what you mean by Jed's asset stripping?  It is all getting a bit tedious now, when I drive by the CG and see the floodlights being carted off by a scrap dealer I will know there is a problem, but until we see proof of it I am prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt!!

Thanks Ronnie

The voice of sanity
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 12:49:23 »

Keeper replica is here http://www.stfcdirect.com/5_Replica-Kit/16_Keepers-Kit/

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 13:32:48 »

Why are long sleeved adults shirts +£2.99 and kids +£4.99? I've been away for a while but I don't remember Swindon kids having longer arms than their parents.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 14:16:55 »

I quite like it but not £45 like it.

Especially as I spent £52 on last seasons as I wanted the "Champions" sleeve badges as I figured I might not get the chance or a while!

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: