Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 43   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford Vs Swindon Official Matchday Thread  (Read 65674 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #540 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:43:55 »

I can feel another Flashheart melt down coming on. Wonder what your next username will be? Smiley
Flashheart

« Reply #541 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:45:26 »

I can feel another Flashheart melt down coming on. Wonder what your next username will be? Smiley

I've been thinking along the lines of Lord Melchett
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:46:31 »

No it isn't fucking stupid because that's how fans act at times. Perhaps Paolo does these things because he actually knows what he is doing and is very well qualified, yet still people with zero experience decide that PDC should do things their way.

Why so fucking arsey anyway? It's funny how people that promote people's right to an opinion the loudest seem to forget that when they don't agree with another's opinion.

Huh? Literally two posts up from that I said pretty much what you did in that first paragraph. But I'm not going to dismiss those who question PDC. Firstly because a lot of his methods are unorthadox, and to be wary of them is understandable. But more importantly, and a point you tend to just ignore, is that nobody is saying they are more qualified to do what PDC does, and the way he does it is wrong. Not on here anyway.

Things get better but they never get good
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:46:50 »

I used to get a bit upset about Flashheart's kneejerks too, but now I know it's just down to hunger pangs.
http://thetownend.com/index.php?topic=49108.0

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:48:07 »

FWIW, I think PDC DOES need to reign it in somewhere like Albania.

Come on BD, I know that when King Zog was ousted the Albanian throne was offered to C.B. Fry who played a few games for Soton, as well as cricket for England.

Perhaps you mean rein it in?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:48:50 »

joteddy makes similar comments all the time. It's not the comments themselves, it's just that the record needs changing and I am not the first to notice it.
Maybe so. Hadn't especially noticed that myself, but maybe it is the case. Maybe it's just the same situations keep occurring, which is likely to lead to the same responses. Both of which observations (about the record needing changing and the same situations eliciting the same responses) can be made as criticising/defending your reactions to PDC critics. Ho hum.
Flashheart

« Reply #546 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:49:57 »

Huh? Literally two posts up from that I said pretty much what you did in that first paragraph. But I'm not going to dismiss those who question PDC. Firstly because a lot of his methods are unorthadox, and to be wary of them is understandable. But more importantly, and a point you tend to just ignore, is that nobody is saying they are more qualified to do what PDC does, and the way he does it is wrong. Not on here anyway.

So why are people constantly assuming the PDC 'reigning it in' would be beneficial. You yourself have agreed that perhaps he is doing it because it works.

You reacted in an arsey manner to my post and it wasn't even directed at you. For what reason?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:58:07 »

So why are people constantly assuming the PDC 'reigning it in' would be beneficial. You yourself have agreed that perhaps he is doing it because it works.

You reacted in an arsey manner to my post and it wasn't even directed at you. For what reason?

Because there'd be less risk of high wage and high fee players pissing off, and the club wouldn't have the negative press that becomes associated with it. Although you'd assume he'd need to keep some of the edge to maintain his success.

The earlier comment wasn't directed solely at you but, as pauld says,  more towards those who refuse to accept any discussion on his methods purely becuase it's worked so far. . No offence was intended on my part.

Flashheart

« Reply #548 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:59:58 »

I'm not refusing to accept discussion, I'm just voicing an opinion. The same opinion as saxondale's which you just happen to agree 'may' be the case. What's more is that I share the same concerns about our best players leaving, I made that very clear when the Wes saga was happening.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #549 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 16:03:37 »

Fair enough.

Flashheart

« Reply #550 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 16:05:51 »

coolio
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #551 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 16:07:43 »

In before SY

[url width=500 height=271]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv0tnv283C1qbvx0xo1_500.gif[/url]

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #552 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 16:09:55 »

[url width=500 height=281]http://i.imgur.com/6IBxr.gif[/url]
Coca Fola

« Reply #553 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 16:18:26 »

Please stop.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #554 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 16:18:39 »

Manager, Players and Supporters have to stick together, blame culture not good out in the media.

On a lighter note and the only thing making me smile from last night are those pricks from up the road saying "how loud it was last night" only heard them when they scored.......7,000 crowd and they are excited. Tin pot but sadly beat us again.

Of course you only ever hear your own fans when you are in the middle of them but if they think they are loud there is hope for us at Swindon.

Lets get back to winning ways Saturday.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 43   Go Up
Print
Jump to: