Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chris Blackburn.....  (Read 5655 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, July 9, 2007, 09:58:16 »

But would a "record deal" be enough to stop him wanting to play at a higher level?  

As our club have told us not to worry about our money crisis etc. although they haven't named any investor yet, I'm assuming that they will be able to offer him a better deal if required, after all they said they are commited to providing Sturrock with the funds to better the squad..........................I'm sure they wouldn't misinform us fans in any way.  :-))(
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, July 9, 2007, 10:04:23 »

hes probably on 20k there and theyve offered him 25 or something i should think
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, July 9, 2007, 10:04:27 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
But would a "record deal" be enough to stop him wanting to play at a higher level?  

As our club have told us not to worry about our money crisis etc. although they haven't named any investor yet, I'm assuming that they will be able to offer him a better deal if required, after all they said they are commited to providing Sturrock with the funds to better the squad..........................I'm sure they wouldn't misinform us fans in any way.  :-))(

Well we have been offering 2 and 3 year deals recently which is unusual for us to say the least. I can't see him turning us down tbh
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, July 9, 2007, 11:00:39 »

Quote from: "red macca"
After reading that im confused... has he died or something

He died for all our sins Red Macca   Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: