Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gash Heads vs Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 38531 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 11:57:53 »

Players are in training today apparently.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 12:15:04 »

Meh, they can Sky+ their cartoons.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 13:59:42 »

just seen the goals

what the fuck was that, 3 really shit goals to let in. Douglas completely ball watching for the first lets Lines run behind him so he has loads of space to pick out a pass.

Second was fucking school boy shit

Third was a piss poor header.

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 14:07:47 »

just seen the goals again and after McGoverns goal did Charlie make a rude gesture towards the female official whilst celebrating??

my sauce tells me this is to do with him snorting coke off the womens fannies he is screwing behind his beaten mrs back.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #469 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 14:09:28 »

my sauce tells me this is to do with him snorting coke off the womens fannies he is screwing behind his beaten mrs back.
you forgot sacrificing goats to Satan
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 14:09:56 »

Yep, I heard that to.

The police caught him and tried to arrest him but he got out of it by telling them he was Charlie Austin.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 16:04:00 »

I thought we played well yesterday, Douglas played some tremendous balls.  The defence looked shakey, but I think even Wilson could see that.  Was surprised he didn't try chucking Pericard in as well at the end, as we were getting plenty of crosses into the box.  From what I saw yesterday, we have enough about us to turn it round.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 19:24:10 »

Well i had a great weekend in York...again.

This was marred by my bberry informing me that we were shit.

Text after text.

I was not there so unlike alot of others i will not comment...

However....lose on Tuesday and the axe might be swung!

Did my favourite player Prutton play any good.....he normally does when all the rest are shit?

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 19:36:03 »

Over a 1000?Huh?  I salute you, one and all!

Clems Army!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #474 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 20:06:48 »

Well i had a great weekend in York...again.

This was marred by my bberry informing me that we were shit.

Text after text.

I was not there so unlike alot of others i will not comment...

However....lose on Tuesday and the axe might be swung!

Did my favourite player Prutton play any good.....he normally does when all the rest are shit?

Being in York you couldn't quite get away from it all as they have an area called the Shambles
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 21:53:13 »

Being in York you couldn't quite get away from it all as they have an area called the Shambles

I'm up to York for the pantomime on Friday, then back to Swindon for the...oh you get the idea...
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 10:26:26 »

The odd thing is that for parts of the game we played alright, but it is just the school boy defending and just standing around while the ball goes past them, from everyone not just the back 4, we knew that Hoskins would be tricky player but had no plan for him if we had managed to keep him quiet then maybe it would have been a different game as he was very lively and always a threat.

I do wonder about Wilson's tactics though, he's rarely preperared to just go for it when we are losing badly and put 3 up top for example, with Rovers not having won for 12 games if we had got another back then perhaps they would have started to panick and it would have helped us going forward, I Know it is all if's but's and maybe's but it does annoy the hell out of me that Wilson rarely changes tactics or formation during games to do something different other than going from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2 and you see other teams doing things that clearly work to stop our play having done their homework on us.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: