Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Corr Going On Loan To Bournemouth  (Read 3993 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #30 on: Monday, September 1, 2008, 19:51:56 »

t'was on Sky Sports News.

Now you have me doubting myself as I can't find it anywhere else!

I believe you... They've gone!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, September 1, 2008, 20:16:50 »

More Bizaar, Jimmy Quinn could be set to take over

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/topsport/display.var.2438247.0.quinn_set_to_replace_bond.php#comments
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 10:33:57 »

Wasn't Bazza supposed to be involved in a second string game against Cardiff on Tuesday? Did it happen and if so what occurred?

From the Adver last Thursday I think:

Corr could feature at Hereford

BARRY Corr will not be going out on loan to Bournemouth after Town boss Maurice Malpas decided to keep the front man at the County Ground.

The Irishman is currently on his way back to full fitness following a bad shoulder injury, but following some impressive showings for the reserves he has forced his way back into Malpas's thoughts.

And Town's manager revealed today that if Corr plays in a second string game on Tuesday against Cardiff, he will be in contention for a first team comeback at Hereford next Friday.
Meanwhile, left-back Yinka Casal is fit again and is expected to return to the starting line-up on Saturday against Franchise, while Malpas also admitted that he expects no movement in or out of the County Ground before the close of the transfer window.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: