Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coxy wants to put himself in the shop window..  (Read 16338 times)
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #120 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 07:09:49 »

Simon Cox on a piece of string chant tomorrow then? Wink
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 10:21:49 »

This thread is classic TEF - starts off with an over-areated discussion generated by a throwaway comment in the local paper, everyone gets proper wound up, and then transmogrifies into a considered debate on precisely which type of crisp-based snack would be best to shove up your knob. Classic.

(And for those who were wondering, I think the current medical advice is that you're best off NOT sticking crisps of any flavour or texture up your old man. Or, come to that, sticking anything up there. Leave it alone lads, that's what the doc would say)
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #122 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 10:36:58 »

This thread is classic TEF - starts off with an over-areated discussion generated by a throwaway comment in the local paper, everyone gets proper wound up, and then transmogrifies into a considered debate on precisely which type of crisp-based snack would be best to shove up your knob. Classic.

(And for those who were wondering, I think the current medical advice is that you're best off NOT sticking crisps of any flavour or texture up your old man. Or, come to that, sticking anything up there. Leave it alone lads, that's what the doc would say)

What a strange man! Wink
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 10:50:22 »

What a strange man! Wink
I'm strange?? It was the rest of them stuffing crisps up their cocks!
JPC82

« Reply #124 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 10:56:10 »

paul its not shoving crisp packet up your cocks, its covering your cock, being used as a condom, the the more i think about it i think i would turn the packet inside out, so i wouldnt have the sting of the salt and the lady would! not just a hat rack!!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #125 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 11:02:11 »

A true gentleman.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 11:06:21 »

the more i think about it
See, that's where you've gone wrong right there.
JPC82

« Reply #127 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 11:19:46 »

See, that's where you've gone wrong right there.

haha i was expecting that
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #128 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 11:49:14 »

This happens when people are desperate
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 11:52:09 »

Perhaps they should produce condoms in a series of savoury snack flavours ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 11:52:36 »

This happens when people are desperate
The thread going wildly off on a tangent or people stuffing crisps up their cocks?
JPC82

« Reply #131 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 11:54:44 »

The thread going wildly off on a tangent or people stuffing crisps up their cocks?

again paul, its not shoving crisps up your cock, just the packet covering your cock
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 11:59:20 »

Nah JPC all scousers jam Condoms up thier Japs eye,its a northener thing.

/
W56196272
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 13:32:13 »

Perhaps they should produce condoms in a series of savoury snack flavours ?

"My mate" told me that they are already available in fruit flavours e.g. strawberry.

Why not kill two birds with one stone and make crisp packets out of a special flavour absorbing rubber with a little blue bag of sensitol inside. Then after sharing your new flavour snacks with your SOP you could say "OK, your bag or mine?"

Safe snacks ... are you having it?

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #134 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 13:34:48 »

Don't know, I was quoting the article
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: