Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Xbox One  (Read 2177 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 09:05:20 »

Anybody get one last night? Went up and got mine at midnight, sad as fuck - I know. And I now have to sit at work looking at it until I finish.

On the upside Game fucked up and gave me a free copy of Forza 5 in my bundle last night, wasn't on my recipt but they swear it was.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 09:09:23 »

Why would you do that if.you can't play it straight away? 
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 09:12:44 »

By the time I've finished work, all the kids will be getting theres, I don't live in Swindon, if I went up last night I'm free to play it as soon as I finish, if I went up after work today I'd be having to deal with traffic & a busier shop. Win win going up last night, was back in Lavington by 1.

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 09:45:53 »

For the price I'll be giving it a miss. PS4 for me once that comes down in price as well.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #4 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 09:53:26 »

PS4 release price is cheaper than the PS3!
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 10:13:13 »

On the upside Game fucked up and gave me a free copy of Forza 5 in my bundle last night, wasn't on my recipt but they swear it was.

Why would you question that?!

I worked for Gamestation for about 8/9 months and after what I saw staff members doing 'accidentally' it's not surprising they went out of business.

Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 10:59:56 »

Why would you question that?!

I worked for Gamestation for about 8/9 months and after what I saw staff members doing 'accidentally' it's not surprising they went out of business.

I didn't, nor did I put it clearly... They were checking my receipt 'Cod? Yep i've put that in your bag mate' 'Forza? Here it is, got that' sort of thing, I kept my mouth shut (For once) And walked out a bit quick.

woolster

« Reply #7 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 11:12:03 »

Xbox one doesn't have the processor/graphics that the Ps4 has, it's geared a lot to media entertainment, which according to reports a lot of it won't work in Europe straight away, add to that the Xbox one is nearly £100 more than the Ps4 it's a know brainier IMO
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 11:13:42 »

I didn't, nor did I put it clearly... They were checking my receipt 'Cod? Yep i've put that in your bag mate' 'Forza? Here it is, got that' sort of thing, I kept my mouth shut (For once) And walked out a bit quick.

Maybe he liked the cut of your gib.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 11:23:04 »

Xbox one doesn't have the processor/graphics that the Ps4 has, it's geared a lot to media entertainment, which according to reports a lot of it won't work in Europe straight away, add to that the Xbox one is nearly £100 more than the Ps4 it's a know brainier IMO

Better exclusive games, servers don't get hacked and credit card details leaked.. Xbox is something I can chuck in the front room and use for everything, not just gaming. I know PS4 will be better for JUST gaming, but i'll be using it for everything, indeed a no brainer.

woolster

« Reply #10 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 11:34:06 »

Better exclusive games, servers don't get hacked and credit card details leaked.. Xbox is something I can chuck in the front room and use for everything, not just gaming. I know PS4 will be better for JUST gaming, but i'll be using it for everything, indeed a no brainer.
Half of the so called media on the big black brick are available on a smart tv, plus the other half requires the gold subscription,
I hope you enjoy it, just saying what I've read
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 12:20:16 »

PS3 has done all the media shit for years and I assume PS4 will be the same. What's the special media thing the Xbone has got?
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 14:15:47 »

They'll both sell your organs for dogmeat while you're asleep, it's a 6 and two 3's situation.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 14:20:11 »

Why would you do that if.you can't play it straight away? 

That's How Xbox People Are.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 14:25:02 »

That's How Xbox People Are.

I'm Xbox and so is my wife.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: